Page 42 of 140 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

due to the elves not having a work permit to conduct business, all trade routes have been shut down and the sparrow has been put on a flight risk watch.....trades in Cyndora will only be permitted by workshops and potion shops until further notice.

Fashion Designer
    New! Time for new trade. Bird flys in and lands and a second bird is hovering next to the roost!

Rhino Keeper
    97 fey crystals are you kidding me, is there any way we can disable this joke?

Executive Chef
    Sorry, probably a dumb question. I'm just not understanding the situation with the gold nuggets and people stopping all trades. If a trade request comes up and you don't like it. Can't you just wait for it to expire on its own and you get a new one that you like? Or is the problem that the game takes your gold nuggets whether you ignore the trade and let it expire ? Sorry just trying to understand before I do something stupid in my game. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Nicely said!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Sorry, probably a dumb question. I'm just not understanding the situation with the gold nuggets and people stopping all trades. If a trade request comes up and you don't like it. Can't you just wait for it to expire on its own and you get a new one that you like? Or is the problem that the game takes your gold nuggets whether you ignore the trade and let it expire ? Sorry just trying to understand before I do something stupid in my game. Thank you.
    Correct, that is what I do. Just having a trade that requiers 70 golden nuggets is somewhat out of range for all given a handfull of players
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    I haven't tried it yet, as I haven't gotten far enough to,open it, but this sounds just like the delivery truck in FS2. If I know I can't fill all orders, I just ignore until it expires, then see if the next is doable. We had a fun contest going to see who got the request for the most ridiculous qty of items. Kept it fun, not all complaints! I understand about losing all the gold items unintentually, and feel bad about that. As stated many times, the bird button should clearly state send all. We all try to rush anything new here, myself included, but sometimes we just need to slow down, take our time, and all will go fine. I have been playing for many years, and, like everyone else, am upset when something happens that prevents me from completing a timed goal. I have a few unfinished items hiding in my cellar. But this is not timed, will be around probably forever, so slow down and enjoy! We all love the game and this just another fun aside to occupy our time when there doesn't seem to be much to do. There have been many times that the game seemed slow, and constantly making items for seemingly no reason seemed senseless and this will take up the slack. I love what Netwitz posted a few pages back, pg 36, I believe....hit it right on the head! I love this game, and, like others have been upset when there are things that happen out of our control, but rather than dwell on the negative, just go with it. What is, is...and there is no changing it. So either continue to play the game we love, or not. Your choice. Personally, I look forward to playing many more years.

Fashion Designer
    Could we have some help on how to use the boost. I started making spellbound beam and spellbound block, (5 hours), then activated the fast worker boost, but nothing happened. Looks like I just wasted the boost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Could we have some help on how to use the boost. I started making spellbound beam and spellbound block, (5 hours), then activated the fast worker boost, but nothing happened. Looks like I just wasted the boost.
    if you look at the time on your item the clock counts down faster so if you check back in a half hour it will probably be down one hour instead

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    It happened because it was the first time that a trade offer asking for the gold nuggets came up. The assumption at that point was that it would have been a "fair" trade with at least 1 gold rune or a couple of silver ones and since I had about 90 nuggets, I traded and in true TL/S8 fashion, the trade turned out ridiculous.

So from now on, I'll still trade but won't trade the rarer items until they balance the trade.