Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given we have been trouble defining the number of drops, SparklyOctopus has given me the details for us. I'll amend post 1.
    Level 1: 2 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 2: 4 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 3: 7 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 4: 11 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 5: 17 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 6: 24 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 7: 32 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 8: 41 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 9: 53 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 10: 53 Royal Crests
    After event: Drops a chance of Fur, Bone, Rat Tail, Troll Essence, or Troll Club. (This is only available when the Colosseum is at Level 10)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-27-16 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Oops, L1 ran away, but I found him!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you both!!
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

New Resident
    Will there be an expansion upgrade any time soon? Running out of space to showcase my Colosseum.

Rhino Keeper
    levels 5,6,7 have drop chances of 3:1

edit: ive also received 3:3 on lvl 7

Colosseum of Beasts level 7 requirements to continue to level 8:
    18 Masons Hammer, ,18 Masons chisel,,2 Builder paste, ,4 Royal beam
    ( no "fur is required)
    Good luck to all ♡ Piper at Sandpiper Cove

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    It's called storm8 math..calculations and decisions based on formulas and data no one else understands and designed to upset loyal customers.
    They must believe that we have no life apart from this game. We work, travel, and in US have a holiday Monday (and in England, too). We can't all play this game every 4 hours around the clock for 3 days. It's crazy.

Executive Chef
    Wow, I reached 200 crests today and got a prize! I'm so excited....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Chiseling

I must have gotten so many bonus hammers, that I thought I was losing chisels. I'm at level 9, working for 10, and by the time I had 60 hammers, I only had half as many chisels. Here's hoping for some bonus chisels!
    Last edited by Hardrada; 05-28-16 at 01:39 AM.

Just clicked my last tower for the 120 tower goal. yes made it! With 7 hours left on the teller. i had 10 towers so has to click them 12 times in 3 days. Had them ready so it was more 11 times in 3 days. The 9 hamers and chisels are more than welcome. Now colloseum is level 7 :-)
    Gathered a lot of crest the past 3 days. I now have 1742. (850 in 3 days). Now only clicking the colloseum is worth the time and energy, clicking other crest-giving-buildings is not worth the energies. Stock is also again filled...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by biartiemgi View Post
    Just clicked my last tower for the 120 tower goal. yes made it! With 7 hours left on the teller. i had 10 towers so has to click them 12 times in 3 days. Had them ready so it was more 11 times in 3 days. The 9 hamers and chisels are more than welcome. Now colloseum is level 7 :-)
    Gathered a lot of crest the past 3 days. I now have 1742. (850 in 3 days). Now only clicking the colloseum is worth the time and energy, clicking other crest-giving-buildings is not worth the energies. Stock is also again filled...
    I agree with your approach - I'm sure there are many strategies for completing this event, however far and away the best one for me was getting the colloseum upgraded as fast as possible (level 8 now). From today on I will only need to collect from it a few times a day to get the required total of crests.