View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Quote Originally Posted by mbpharr View Post
    I'm trying to visit community members and my game just sends me back to my castle. Any thoughts?
    Click on menu (bottom right) and click on social to visit community members from there.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I just fused the toadstool farmhouse and artwork is adorable. It drops a sparkling toadstool every 10 min. and can be leveled up.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I went through the steps too fast to remember but have you purchased the builder's guild yet? That's the first thing I did and have been getting the drops just fine.
    I think that must have been what happened. I didn't buy the builder's guild right away - now things are dropping just fine.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm going to focus on the timed aspect of this event and let the Building Guild go for a bit since they're permanent. The biggest hurdle is figuring out exactly what is timed and what is not.

Thanks for the tip on the fountain, anotherfungame! I was thinking of crafting some and now I don't have to waste time on it. 

Fashion Designer
    How many shroom caps do we get from adventure? That's the bottleneck in this event I think...

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    What I'd like to know is if whatever level building we us to fuse a new look building will it come out as the same level it went in. I guess if you have more than 1 building but different levels then the lower lvl will automatically be chosen?? but if we only have a level 6 building will it come out the other end level 6 or revert to 0 ??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    What I'd like to know is if whatever level building we us to fuse a new look building will it come out as the same level it went in. I guess if you have more than 1 building but different levels then the lower lvl will automatically be chosen?? but if we only have a level 6 building will it come out the other end level 6 or revert to 0 ??
    You can only fuse level 1 buildings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I'm just guessing, but you might have to complete the first goal of visiting all the various buildings. Chopping the old log has given me 3 sparkling toadstools every time. Good luck!
    I haven't finished visiting all of the buildings yet but I am still collecting. So I don't think that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    You can only fuse a level 1 building , but I did notice that you can fuse magic forges and workshops if they're in storage - I wonder what that will do...

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast