Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Song of Ice Leaderboard Event - Apr 16 2019

Executive Chef
    My main two accounts each got to the final milestone, but neither won the Needle dragon. My baby account won a Needle but didn't finish the milestones. So Needle and whatever the other one is will forever be separated.

Rhino Keeper
    I got sniped from 2nd place for the Needle. I could have gotten it if I leveled my Gold Dragon to 15 but I was satisfied with 3rd place since I wanted food although, I had over 1 million in food. Then I narrowly got bumped out of the Top 1000 and barely missed out on 10 essence, 10 mystic maps, and 100,000 food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I got sniped from 2nd place for the Needle. I could have gotten it if I leveled my Gold Dragon to 15 but I was satisfied with 3rd place since I wanted food although, I had over 1 million in food. Then I narrowly got bumped out of the Top 1000 and barely missed out on 10 essence, 10 mystic maps, and 100,000 food.
    There's a lot to be said for 3rd place. Unless it's a really special dragon, I'm all in for the food. I don't know how you can be so disciplined with all that glorious food. I use it up as fast as I make it. So many hungry dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I ended up negotiating with another player for a shared 3rd place because I had two diehard-first-placers on my LLB with one of them being the extremely obsessive-compulsive, I'll-see-you-dead-before-I-yield type. LOL

AND for those of us who still believe these top players employ illegal tactics, please make an effort to visit their islands and read the aftermath comments on their walls. You will find some clues as to how they, well 95% of them, work to get their points.

Stop accusing them of using underhanded means to build up their scores.

So, read their walls before the LB Event icon disappears, and it becomes difficult to locate them

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    AND for those of us who still believe these top players employ illegal tactics, please make an effort to visit their islands and read the aftermath comments on their walls. You will find some clues as to how they, well 95% of them, work to get their points.

So, read their walls before the LB Event icon disappears, and it becomes difficult to locate them
    So how do you explain them having 6 or 7 gold horizons dragons. One of them in the top leaderboard even changed her name to avoid being caught. But look closely you still will know who she is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

You are 100% right, not all of the top leaderboard players use underhand methods to build up their score. Still, a small number of them do. I saw three who had multiple gold horizon dragons when the max number is one. Still, that alone would not be enough to achieve their massive scores. The fact is that without anyone doing anything sneaky or wrong, the playing board is not level. Some players have the resources to spend huge amounts of gold and or cash to get high scores and they are 100% right in doing so. Others though don?t have the same resources and it is just about impossible to compete for the top prizes with those who do. Still, with the global prizes, those players have a good opportunity to earn really good prizes that would not be possible for them to win if there were no global prizes. Personally, I have no respect at all for anyone who abuses the game to gain success in it but for those who do play by the rules and are able to get tremendous scores, I not only respect them but applaud them in their efforts

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that discussing *****s or hacks is not forum appropriate. If you need to report a player, please submit a ticket to support.

( see support link in my signature).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note that discussing *****s or hacks is not forum appropriate. If you need to report a player, please submit a ticket to support

( see support link in my signature).
    Kooky, I think the situation of some players having 3,5,8 Gold Horizon dragons on their island is more a discussion of a BUG in the game that S8 has been allowing and not investigating. We players have aired this flaw here for S8 to fix.

Elsa's earlier has asked players for information on how this could happen...yikes, how should we know? I would think S8 should look at logs on these players' accounts to analyze activity. The players doing this are among the top 20 or so in GB so easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollina518 View Post
    So how do you explain them having 6 or 7 gold horizons dragons. One of them in the top leaderboard even changed her name to avoid being caught. But look closely you still will know who she is.
    I don't. I believe that S8 is investigating the issues and will eventually plug the loopholes.

If you read their walls, you'd realize that those who worked to achieve their scores are also ticked off at what she did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast