Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Why put it there if there is no apparent benefit?? Now maybe for 500 crests I would do it.
    Its there as "reward" for building the colosseum to level 10, the whole game is quest based, with the quests leading you to complete things...........
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Its there as "reward" for building the colosseum to level 10, the whole game is quest based, with the quests leading you to complete things...........
    please do not take this as arguing. Just thinking out loud. Now if this "reward" was something that helped you get to level 10, I could understand it. I'm over thinking it obviously. It just seemed kinda backwards to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any reason to do the "we've got you covered" goal if a person does not need the 150 crests. Are you other players doing it? I'm considering skipping it, because I don't want to give the feasts. Am I missing the point of this?
    I'm not sure you need to skip it (that costs 100 gems), just leave it to expire. If it expires - it is not on a timer.

Am thinking about this myself as I will get the L10 with my next collection. I can't see that it is needed for progress (unless someone really needs the crests). I think it is like the final step in the jousting arena, which was to pay 400 000 coins. That step made no difference to anything, in the end I paid it (when I had enough coins spare) just to clear my book.

Executive Chef
    Yes I will drop the subject.

Rhino Keeper
    My tower goal % is off. I have collected from towers/spires 96 times so my percentage should be 80% but it is only at 79%. I am guessing it is the way in which they choose to round. However, it could easily mean not completing the goal in the end. I am doing the goal just to see if I could do it so no big deal. However, I would much prefer to see a count in the goal, it keeps it simpler. I don't mind doing the math though.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I will drop the subject.
    I'm glad you pointed it out, you've saved me 5 hearty feasts. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I'm glad you pointed it out, you've saved me 5 hearty feasts. Thank you!
    i just hope I didn't confuse anyone. I think maybe I got a touch of heatstroke today. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    i just hope I didn't confuse anyone. I think maybe I got a touch of heatstroke today. Lol.
    It's good to point it out that you don't need to complete it, those feasts take a lot of resources to make so it depends on your style of play whether you want to complete it or not......but I do see why they have it there
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im happy you pointed it out too cuz now i can just skip it. i need my hearty feasts for adventures and im not about to waste it on this
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    My tower goal % is off. I have collected from towers/spires 96 times so my percentage should be 80% but it is only at 79%. I am guessing it is the way in which they choose to round. However, it could easily mean not completing the goal in the end. I am doing the goal just to see if I could do it so no big deal. However, I would much prefer to see a count in the goal, it keeps it simpler. I don't mind doing the math though.
    I totally agree with you.
    My earlier post stated that I tapped my 8 towers 15 times but ended up at 99%. I still had 10 hours left so went to sleep and completed the quest when I woke up but if I was cutting it finer then I definitely would not be happy. I do not know why it converts from a quantity count to a percentage early on, must be a weakness I in the game code but I do not think it should happen this way. Of course with the list of bugs that S8 seem to ignore eg. Android players keyboard not working correctly for Wall/Player Id has not been addressed for years.