Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I now agree I have the flags now waiting for the last brazier!
    Those braziers are very slow to drop! I'm on the get 10 part, and I have 3 now. Didn't get a single one yesterday. I think it's correct that we'll be able to hit level 7 on the tent by the weekend. I trust TL to have done the math on this. Most of the other quests have given us enough time to move along and get it all finished, given due diligence on the players part.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Those braziers are very slow to drop! I'm on the get 10 part, and I have 3 now. Didn't get a single one yesterday. I think it's correct that we'll be able to hit level 7 on the tent by the weekend. I trust TL to have done the math on this. Most of the other quests have given us enough time to move along and get it all finished, given due diligence on the players part.
    I agree. I think even the average player will be able to hit these targets easily within the 18 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, looks like that 1% counter is broken.. the yellow bar is accurate, though, so you can use that as a guide. Can't believe you guys are moving so quickly.

Is anything else not working? (Just got in, trying to backread through a bunch of pages). Currently working on getting Sun Stones added to the Plume Hive adventure, the Iron Rich Rock, and the Lovecupine, hoping these will be out in the next couple days.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post

[...] Currently working on getting Sun Stones added to the Plume Hive adventure, the Iron Rich Rock, and the Lovecupine, hoping these will be out in the next couple days.
    Wow. Thank you so much Glimmergate. That's great!

Thank you for asking. Everything else seems to be working fine for me. I suppose the low drop rate of braziers is the way you want it to be...

Executive Chef
    Yeah, looks like that 1% counter is broken.. the yellow bar is accurate, though, so you can use that as a guide. Can't believe you guys are moving so quickly.

Is anything else not working? (Just got in, trying to backread through a bunch of pages). Currently working on getting Sun Stones added to the Plume Hive adventure, the Iron Rich Rock, and the Lovecupine, hoping these will be out in the next couple days.
    I do nothing else except hitting rocks & collect from resources that yield Sun Stones daily. I getting about 200 Sun Stones per day, should get this quest done in 15 days.

Question, since the drop rate of those braziers are so slow. Do we still be able to upgrade the Pyre Tent after this 18 days event?

Executive Chef

How the brazier ,,it's,just not droping for a lot of us.. Only place is the tent ,I haven't seen one drop in 3 days for me

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I am in! Today I got over 650 stones! And I am on Hloliday too! Phew, now I can relax on my vacation a bit, not to much...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I do nothing else except hitting rocks & collect from resources that yield Sun Stones daily. I getting about 200 Sun Stones per day, should get this quest done in 15 days.

Question, since the drop rate of those braziers are so slow. Do we still be able to upgrade the Pyre Tent after this 18 days event?
    The current plan is that the Pyre Tent won't drop anything after the event is over, since it's used only for the duration of the event.

For those who are asking, Braziers are ~33% droprate.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    The current plan is that the Pyre Tent won't drop anything after the event is over, since it's used only for the duration of the event.

For those who are asking, Braziers are ~33% droprate.
    Thanks Glimmergate, so now we know this event is all about decorating Hopefully with 14 days left I could collect 10 more Brazier to take my Pyre Tent to level 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Thanks Glimmergate, so now we know this event is all about decorating Hopefully with 14 days left I could collect 10 more Brazier to take my Pyre Tent to level 7.
    Yup, this one is mostly decoration focused. We'll be bringing in more functional items using this format, in the future
    TeamLava Game Designer