Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What are some items won from Mystery trade? Are alicorns a chance yo be won?
    I can confirm that the Trade Chocolate Coins DOES drop alicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    AnnirasSweets, thank you for responding to my post concerning Sprinkles not dropping chocolate coins. This definitely needs to be reported to Storm8 on Monday.
    Has anyone's Sprinkles pet dropped any type of chocolate coins yet? Mine have only been dropping stuff that regular Skunkupine pets drop

What is the point of limiting players to three Sprinkles pet if they don't drop chocolate coins?

My ICM is level 7 and I'm only getting 1 bowl of sprinkles per defeat. Is this normal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    My ICM is level 7 and I'm only getting 1 bowl of sprinkles per defeat. Is this normal?
    Same. I?m also only getting bronze coins. And not a single shrub. I have very few gems but I bought a Royal Sundae for 25 gems, hoping leveling up quicker would help. Very sad pickings over in my kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think you will get more Chocolate Coins by upgrading the Ice Cream Mountain.
    And don't forget the spawn rate gets better with every level of the ICM.
    + The drops of the Sprinkles pet are a bit unsure at the moment. Some players post that it only drops normal coins.

Instead of pressing directly on the ICM when it's ready, have you tried to open the goal A Chance Of Sprinkles and press the GO button?
    It doesn't guarantee a spawned Sprinkles, but my spawn rate has increased significantly.
    Good luck deciding!
    Thanks for your answer. Those sprinkles are every second collect at the moment, so I'll try that.

Leveled ICM up to lvl 10 and was granted from the mystery box .... (drums)

a sunday shrub. yay..

Hi fellow players, can I ask how many alpacas do you guys have? I had 1 prior to the event and have been buying as many as I can. I have 13 now and only just managed to upgrade ICM to level 5. My limiting item is the sweet cream because I just don't have enough alpacas. So worried I won't be able to finish the event.

I did the surprise trade an got... 3 energy... thats a joke right -.-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Hi fellow players, can I ask how many alpacas do you guys have? I had 1 prior to the event and have been buying as many as I can. I have 13 now and only just managed to upgrade ICM to level 5. My limiting item is the sweet cream because I just don't have enough alpacas. So worried I won't be able to finish the event.
    Hi. I have 11 sheep (four hourly) and 8 alpacas, and that's keeping up quite well.

60 alpacas is OMG!!! I'm already saving every single coin on buying more alpacas. Its so terribly upsetting to see that everyone is limited by sprinkles while I'm watching the countdown clock on my alpacas. I don't have any sheep and am only level 32. I log in throughout the day and it's always before I'm maxed out on energy. Can't think of any other ways to get thru this event