Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Can a more experienced player please tell me what it means by "community prize"? Thanks in advance.
    It means the entire community has to work together to win those prizes. Even if you win all the individual prizes, that doesn't mean that you will get the community prizes. For that we all have to collect corn until we reach the prize goals. When you get to 650 corn you will be eligible to win all the community prizes, if the community reaches all of the goals by the end of the event.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 10-17-14 at 02:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I started this..... And then found myself slogging along with the rest of the crowd.

Then I stopped.

Once again - why the heck do I want to do this? For decorations I cannot fit into my kingdom?

Hmmmmm......

I think it is time I ditched this time eating game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Can a more experienced player please tell me what it means by "community prize"? Thanks in advance.
    When everyone who is playing have gotten a sum total of as many candy corn as required for the community prize, every player who gets the minimum number required (in this case 650), gets all the prizes that the community wins.

ETA: and yet again I failed to see there was another page in the thread where someone else already answered the question, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I started this..... And then found myself slogging along with the rest of the crowd.

Then I stopped.

Once again - why the heck do I want to do this? For decorations I cannot fit into my kingdom?

Hmmmmm......

I think it is time I ditched this time eating game.
    Nobody is forcing you to participate in the event. Personally, I find them fun whether I get the prize or not. It just adds another dimension to the mechanics of playing the game. I admit, I can't really fit everything in my kingdom all at the same time, but it's nice being able to choose what decorations to display and which to put back into storage. Besides, if I remember correctly not all the prizes are decorations (cow, witches cauldron, and spooky tree drop items).
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    My 3rd adventure I was back to only 1 parchment ghost and 2 bats. At an average rate of 1.5 of each per adventure, I will NOT get the 70 of each required to upgrade the haunted house to level 5 before time is up because I can in no way, shape or form guarantee I can be online at exactly 7:30 then 3:30 then 11:30 (or any other 8-hour interval) to be able to cram in 3 adventures per day. I can only be sure of getting off 2 per day. And at 2 per day, we'd need an average of 2 of each per adventure. 1.5 of each on average is NOT going to get me or anyone else who can't dedicate the time to be online at the precise moments to get off 3 missions per day without fail to the finish line.

I really wish the adventure were 6 hours instead of 8, and/or available in the barracks for twice the castle adventure time.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-17-14 at 02:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just received my Farmers Badge from harvesting all this corn and sugar!
    I only have 1 shard for extra water so I don't get any energy back when I harvest and I don't seem to get many candy corns either. I've planted 12 at a time and only get 1-2 when I harvest them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    I just received my Farmers Badge from harvesting all this corn and sugar!
    I only have 1 shard for extra water so I don't get any energy back when I harvest and I don't seem to get many candy corns either. I've planted 12 at a time and only get 1-2 when I harvest them.
    Congrats on the Farmers' Badge!

I do not get that many candy corns from harvesting corn either. What makes it worthwhile are the drops from beasts that keep popping up while harvesting.

Fashion Designer
    This is so much fun! TL: how about a goodie pack like in FS and DS ? And btw, with 3 world quests, who needs a life, lol? You are ****ing me !!!!

Executive Chef
    Still no decorations dropping from adventures for me. But there's lots of time.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-17-14 at 05:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Prize 1 (100) : Halloween Banner x 1
    Prize 2 (600) : Spooky Wall x 30, Spooky Tower x 2, Spooky Gate x 1
    Prize 3 (1250) : Fancy Beam x 4, Fancy Block x 4, Fancy Chandelier x 1, Energy x 40
    Prize 4 (2300) : Cownt Dracula x 1 (size 1x1, 1Hr Collection Time)
    Prize 5 (3100) : Witch's Cauldron x 1 (size 2x2, 4Hr Collection Time)