Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Wow! I wonder what that something special is... Has to be something pretty spectacular after a year of collecting the zodiacs!
    Heh, maybe getting all Zodiacs complete unlocks our beloved formerly breedable Treasure animals again for breeding...

I too am glad to hear that the step is to "hatch" a Chilly Goat, though it doesn't really matter in my case as I managed to breed the Goat early on both accounts and I am now hatching some animals from storage. I'm working my way through the "vases phase" using Rune Prunes, and probably when the last batch has some 14 hours of growing time left I shall move the Goat to the nest when I have a suitable gap, and then I can get back to breeding gem + earth for aiming for an Obsidian Cyclops.

Regarding this Zodiac update: I find it very refreshing and even before I got the 14 hour timers on both accounts I already liked it a lot. Now that I'm beyond well on track for getting the first animal I like it even more of course. Massive kudos to the art team of TL for the beautiful habitat, but yes, I too am bummed that their commercial department is still far out there. I really want to buy all four habitats and I already know which plots I want to put them on. I too would have loved it very much if they would have been available for coins. At a price of 200 gems I will probably (in due time!!) buy all 4 of them nonetheless, but at a price of 400 gems each, I'm not so sure of that. Though I fear the worst, I really hope TL will cut us some slack and that the other 3 habitats also go on sale for 200 gems....
    Once again I feel TL can make a LOT more when allowing us to buy all of them for 200 gems as that cost is much less prohibitive than 400 gems, but in light of earlier "brilliant decisions" by their commercial team of late, I fully expect the other three to stay rock-firm at 400 gems, hence putting them only within reach of those few who spend a lot on the game already anyway.
    Last edited by ogreve; 01-31-16 at 01:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I find it pretty cool that even under the description of the feeding step it says that if you collect all 12 zodiac animals then something special might happen!!
    since habitats hold 4 animals and there is 12 signs, i think that we will probably have a 13th animal , may be a Zodiac pure or 1 hybrid Crystal-zodiac (like astromancer in dragon story) or may be both , so that will be 14 animals
    (there will be still 2 places left in habitat )

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Heh, maybe getting all Zodiacs complete unlocks our beloved formerly breedable Treasure animals again for breeding....
    forget the breedable treasure animals LOL we won't have them back except may be for black friday or cyber monday
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

The Honorable Panda
    I was checking my storage and ran across Chilly Goat! Not sure where he came from ! LOL.. I guess probably an old spin the wheel .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I was checking my storage and ran across Chilly Goat! Not sure where he came from ! LOL.. I guess probably an old spin the wheel .
    I wish for that too

I cant get nothing except apples and coins in the spins
    Cant breed anything except 6 hour no sigh of chilly at all

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	28211
    18h evo time. Feeding costs of ultra rare
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	28212Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	28213

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    forget the breedable treasure animals LOL we won't have them back except may be for black friday or cyber monday
    Yep, as a "cool celebration" of the 1st anniversary of TL's "great" decision to take them away from us...
    Anyway, I was (of course) being sarcastic when I wrote that such would be the "special" upon completing the Zodiac set.
    Over the years I've come to notice great similarities in these types of games where one has to breed, build habitats etc. No matter who makes the games, they seem to be closely matched. As such, it wouldn't surprise me that upon completing ALL of the Zodiac animals, perhaps the "special" that is unlocked is something like "timers getting reduced by 10%", or something like that (to name one thing seen "elsewhere").

It would be cool if perhaps 4 more special Zodiac animals were unlocked then, maybe something like special Zodiac-Gem hybrids even... Those would certainly be difficult to breed. Maybe TL themselves don't even know yet, after all they've got a complete year left to think of something.
    I would also enjoy the Zodiac element bringing something "special" to the forest, other than perhaps being a strong element against something specific in combat... Dunno, maybe they could give Runes instead of coins. Even at a slowish rate that would still be a GREAT addition...

It would also be interesting if perhaps completing the set would unlock some kind of "boss animal" (to name another thing seen "elsewhere"). Probably it wouldn't be available in combat then, but it would perhaps do something else useful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    3. Hatch Chilly Goat (skip 50 gems)

4. Feed Chilly Goat 50 times (skip 50 gems)
    So it definitely cost 50 gems to skip each of these steps?
    And that completes the task? Nothing else is required to get the zodiac animal?

I might have to go this route as I haven't been successful breeding the chilly goat.

Executive Chef
    I'm with what many have said about the habitats. It's a great idea and I really like the look of all four together but I'm not sure whether to buy the first one that is on sale.

It's not like any other gem habitat that costs 200 gems because it's one quarter of a bigger whole and would look a little odd by itself. So it's a huge commitment because you would almost have to get the other three as well! And we don't even know if those will be on sale or not.

One thing is for sure - I won't be buying them at full price. If it was the North habitat on sale right now I would definitely buy it because it looks great just by itself. But I may just pass on the East habitat for now... Especially since I want to save gems for Valentine's!

Fashion Designer

Arrow

Been trying for vases since this started and still only 47%

My crops are growing 24 hrs a day

So frustrating

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Been trying for vases since this started and still only 47%

My crops are growing 24 hrs a day

So frustrating
    Yes, same here. Unfortunately this is the normal rate at which it goes. Fortunately some players sped early so we knew early that we would/will need to hatch a Chilly Goat on the next step. That was a real lifesaver as we could then directly start trying to get one of those. Without such information we would have 4 fewer days to even know what animal to aim for. :P
    Thanks to those who sped (Drachenia in particular, IIRC) so we knew early which animal to get!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast