But willing to buy habuits just cuz its uniqu
    Now if only i could breed chilly goat other wise its pointless
    Only buying if i could breed it

Hopfully they could let us know if other habuits would go on sale as well
    Other wise its pointless again

Luv the idea
    And glad its not a trio

Fashion Designer
    Still trying to bred a chilly goat since we haven't heard whether we have to bred or hatch.
    I've gotten literally everything but: turtlisle, ocean owl, Seamur, sea horse. It's too bad I have ALL of these animals including the chilly goat already. I'll keep trying til someone verifies bred or hatch. At least I need the runes for expanding
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    People who got the Chilly Goat by breeding: Can you say your combination, please?
    4th try got a 14 hr. Breed time with my Frost Fang and ocean owl. After trying frost fang with hydro yak, panda and sea horse. (I really think frost fang as one partner increases your chances. )
    To be exact, should I wait until step three to put that egg in the nest, or after my 14 hrs. of breed time is done, can I put the egg in the nest and when it hatches that will be the step three completion I need?

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	28186

So I was lucky enough to win a Chilly Goat from the wheel today and since the step is Hatch a Chilly Goat I popped it on the nest, sped the hatching and voila on to the last step.

Views:	61 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	28187

Views:	79 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	28188

I find it pretty cool that even under the description of the feeding step it says that if you collect all 12 zodiac animals then something special might happen!!

I had a level 10 Chilly Goat that I fed to epic and then I fed my baby 15 times and just sped 10 gems to skip the rest of the step. The Aquarius is now on the nest!! Best of luck to everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Really happy that it's Hatch cause I luckily won a Chilly Goat on the wheel.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

Views:	84 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	28186

So I was lucky enough to win a Chilly Goat from the wheel today and since the step is Hatch a Chilly Goat I popped it on the nest, sped the hatching and voila on to the last step.

Views:	61 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	28187

Views:	79 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	28188

I find it pretty cool that even under the description of the feeding step it says that if you collect all 12 zodiac animals then something special might happen!!

I had a level 10 Chilly Goat that I fed to epic and then I fed my baby 15 times and just sped 10 gems to skip the rest of the step. The Aquarius is now on the nest!! Best of luck to everyone!
    Congrats and thank you for confirming we just need to hatch a Chilly Goat!

Wow! I wonder what that something special is... Has to be something pretty spectacular after a year of collecting the zodiacs!

Executive Chef

Congratulations and thanks for posting the information. I was hoping that skipping the hatching step would be the 25 gems it has been in the past rather than 50 since I will only have three days to breed one and I have a baby for feeding.

I noticed one of my neighbors had bought all four Zodiac habitats and placed them in the 4 habitat part of the second Blue shelf. They really do look good all together. The colors blend together really well. Congratulations S8 on a wonderful concept. You just need to work on the pricing model.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations and thanks for posting the information. I was hoping that skipping the hatching step would be the 25 gems it has been in the past rather than 50 since I will only have three days to breed one and I have a baby for feeding.

I noticed one of my neighbors had bought all four Zodiac habitats and placed them in the 4 habitat part of the second Blue shelf. They really do look good all together. The colors blend together really well. Congratulations S8 on a wonderful concept. You just need to work on the pricing model.
    I second you ninastorm. Kudos to a great new twist on an already fun game, just more of a break on the pricing or let use X amount of coins to buy a land or make expanding a tad easier with the runes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for confirming this. I've been trying to breed one since Friday, even though I have one in storage since I wasn't sure if popping the egg into the nest would work. I've not bred anything but Turtisles, so I'll be glad to move on to something else.

Good news on the Chilly Goat maybe I'll get lucky on my last spin. Still trying to breed. Getting everything but the Goat. No luck on my last Spin to win. Hope I get lucky with breeding.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 01-31-16 at 05:44 PM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast