Where is the reality check? I need it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    Where is the reality check? I need it!
    Top of page 8

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    im actually gutted because i started the game after halloween so i didnt get to do that event, this is my first, love the skeletal dragon, really wish i could get it
    im not aiming for the last animals, i dont like them, i definitely just want the collie. the habitat would be nice i guess.

can someone please elaborate on the community event thing, i already assumed that the 80million is world wide but what does it mean? does it mean at the end of the 24 day timer you get those items in your hold immediately or does it just make them available to buy or quest for them or something?
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got impatient and speed bred three times with the gems I had been saving. So excited… I got two of my missing animals - fallaby and my first xmas animal - reindeer!! Yayyy! And presents!

I love events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    im actually gutted because i started the game after halloween so i didnt get to do that event, this is my first, love the skeletal dragon, really wish i could get it
    im not aiming for the last animals, i dont like them, i definitely just want the collie. the habitat would be nice i guess.

can someone please elaborate on the community event thing, i already assumed that the 80million is world wide but what does it mean? does it mean at the end of the 24 day timer you get those items in your hold immediately or does it just make them available to buy or quest for them or something?
    As soon as the community hits the 80mil, the prize will be available in your storage - that's it! Just hatch it or place it.

And don't worry... there's NO WAY this community won't get the prizes. It will go down to the wire, but we'll get it, for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post

The whole community works together to collectively get the three community prizes. As soon as we get enough collective presents for the first prize we will all get it in our storage, then we will all work for the second prize together and when we complete that it will go into our storage etc.

We work for our individual prizes and the community prizes simultaneously.

I hope that helps!

Fashion Designer
    I suppose TL still hasn't fix the older device "crash issues". It's really a pain to reinstall-install the app just to open it successfully. I wonder if I can finish this new event on time.

I am at 53 presents... because I accidentally sped up production on my farm... oh well!
    You matter. No matter what sort of day, or week, or life you have been having, please believe this. I may not know you, but what I know is that you can accomplish greatness by being around, and being alive, no matter how horrible it seems, and no matter how it may seem like you can never be happy, you still matter. I know it may seem silly/stupid to put this in a signature, but after reading about a few things recently, I just needed to do this, at least for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    It has something to do with Australia
    Melissa and A2tude both are from that part of the world and somehow they always finish the tournaments within an hour and always reach their goals within a few days if not hours
    We usually get our updates early Saturday and Wednesday mornings as we wake up usually 6.30/7am and I do a lot of speed breeding I got 600 presents by speed breeding to get the new animal and also trying in the mine

Evi where are u from Hun?
    Last edited by Melis2a84; 12-16-14 at 07:40 PM.
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast