Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Balloons, pet hotel story

I really want this room! About to do my 3.5 million expansion. Hopefully I will get it and not have to wait for the next expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    I don't have the lowest 2 balloons as my hotel already expanded there and I have no way to claim back these rewards.

I find TL really like to give penalties to early beginners. The late goals of adding soulmates and babies are good example and also these balloons. Someone may say these rewards may not be very attractive, but here I am talking about equality. Not to mention different gem pricing of pet rooms/fun rooms and different expansion time etc.

Games are supposed to bring fun. Now I feel penalized. I hope GM or some TL staff can clarify this time.
    I feel the same way..players who have invested a lot of time, effort and gems to progress their hotels are disadvantaged by the late goals and now, with fewer balloons than other players. I dont understand how discriminating the bigger hotels and bolstering the smaller hotels 'helps the game's economy and make it enjoyable for older and new players'.

Quote Originally Posted by floramina View Post
    I feel the same way..players who have invested a lot of time, effort and gems to progress their hotels are disadvantaged by the late goals and now, with fewer balloons than other players. I dont understand how discriminating the bigger hotels and bolstering the smaller hotels 'helps the game's economy and make it enjoyable for older and new players'.
    I was fortunate to get 4 balloons, which is quite good considering how far I' e come. Honestly, neither coins or XP means anything to me but it's more about the special rooms we get to unlock. As long as I'm not missing out on that, I'mm still be happy. There's nothing worst than unlocked rooms/recipes that will stay unlocked indefinite because we missed the train.

Banned
    Well I only got 3 balloons.... If others got 4 I think that's unfair.... I still have to wait till my next expansion that will be 4 mil to reach the ballon

Executive Chef
    I got five balloons but that's because I'm behind in the expansion department. Are people getting more than five balloons?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I got five balloons but that's because I'm behind in the expansion department. Are people getting more than five balloons?
    I got 7 ballon for my baby account
    Btw i got install pet shop story goal , earn 30 gems for install and 15 gem for reach level 6
    But this goal only exist in my baby account not my lvl 30 account

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    I don't have the lowest 2 balloons as my hotel already expanded there and I have no way to claim back these rewards.

I find TL really like to give penalties to early beginners. The late goals of adding soulmates and babies are good example and also these balloons. Someone may say these rewards may not be very attractive, but here I am talking about equality. Not to mention different gem pricing of pet rooms/fun rooms and different expansion time etc.

Games are supposed to bring fun. Now I feel penalized. I hope GM or some TL staff can clarify this time.
    I cant agree more this game is so annoying now i cant do anything. If i expand then later have expand goal i need longer time. If i buy soulmate or baby and later have goal and retroactive i need to rebuild everything again
    If i dont expand i cannot have space for new pet room

You see not much people talk about this game anymore

No fun and nothing to do and i already tell my nbr dont need to party me too, cause that 20$ is not much compare with $250 i got in dragon

Quote Originally Posted by hertry View Post
    I got 7 ballon for my baby account
    Btw i got install pet shop story goal , earn 30 gems for install and 15 gem for reach level 6
    But this goal only exist in my baby account not my lvl 30 account
    Same here, no pet shop story goal in my main account.....
    And not only!
    After the introduction of balloons I've done two expansions, the last one for 6 millions and in both cases right on the balloons places. Well ......... I've got no thing at all

Farm Supplier
    I obteined a pet room with the balloon in the right! It is a cavern! really cute

Fashion Designer
    I just did the 1,500,000 expansion and got my first ballon, it gave me 0$ and 109xp I think every time you hit a baloon the reward gets bigger, it didn't have to do with how much it costs

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast