Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    The idea that I have to compete against others to win is a deal breaker for me. I'm not wasting resources on this. I'll play my normal game and if I earn points, great.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The idea that I have to compete against others to win is a deal breaker for me. I'm not wasting resources on this. I'll play my normal game and if I earn points, great.
    Thats exactly what I'm doing.. playing normally.
    I noticed in my group of names, one is my nbr and long time friend.. seeing this I have no intention to rush ahead. Not speeding, nor gemming.. just playing on time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Yeah it really bugs me that they're making us compete. I would rather us work toward a set number. For example to be in rank 1 earn 5,000 points, rank 2 earn 3,000-4,999 points etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thats exactly what I'm doing.. playing normally.
    I noticed in my group of names, one is my nbr and long time friend.. seeing this I have no intention to rush ahead. Not speeding, nor gemming.. just playing on time.
    Same here! I have at least one neighbor in my group. Im playing normally with the exception of the monsters...I won't park one during this so I can possibly earn a few extra points by fighting them. I may plant a few crabapple trees too, but that's about it.
    Still debating about the tent......🤔🤔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just playing normally, this type of event is so boring and has nothing to do with the story line. Just busy work.

Farm Supplier
    I AGREE!!! This WAS a community friendly game, that's what I liked about it and why I play it. It's what made this game different from the rest. Now it's just the same as all the others! If I wanted competition, there are a lot of better games out there to play! There are so many other options S8 could have gone with instead. If S8 was trying to get me to buy gems, they just gave me the reason NOT to spend real money on this game! I'm looking for another game to play. Sad and very disappointed!!