Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Anyone to explain the Beast Master boost, 10 gems - active for 1 hour??
    For me, beast master boost is discounted to 7 gems and it gives you twice the points for the leaderboard event when battling monsters or tapping on beast statue for 1h. Also doubles the points earned on deliveries.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DBE34B2-D21B-4957-87DD-6DB4AAB34439.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	46383
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D91CAE62-CA6C-4E92-A10A-36B7C444C87E.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	46384
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-29-18 at 01:12 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I?m really loving this 10 day monster hunt! I just hope we get 2 days off after this to just collect and plant stuff. I?ve been really putting all my energy into getting those gold coins and neglecting everything els.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any information on the build a energy supply thing in the new monster hunt this week?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Is there any information on the build a energy supply thing in the new monster hunt this week?
    Look on Page1, Post#3
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    So, I'm up to 35 gold. Have 3 unicorns and 1 armored Ali and Lorelei's Fountain. Is the cabbage hut worth saving for and getting? I am not going to spend the gems to buy one. Or is there something else I should consider first? All opinions welcome. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So, I'm up to 35 gold. Have 3 unicorns and 1 armored Ali and Lorelei's Fountain. Is the cabbage hut worth saving for and getting? I am not going to spend the gems to buy one. Or is there something else I should consider first? All opinions welcome. Thanks
    No doubt.. go for the Hut. You'll have the eternal opportunity of saving your cabbages and getting many more gifts, alis, dalis or whatever from the Baron's Tent than what you can MCR craft at the moment.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Just curious, on average how many energy do folks think it takes to earn one gold token (when earned by battling monsters)? I know there are a lot of variables, just wondering what others think.

What are the deliveries? Just the three shown or are there more from goods in your kingdom? I m not going to bother with them at the expense of getting gold tokens if other goods need to be delivered as well

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    No doubt.. go for the Hut. You'll have the eternal opportunity of saving your cabbages and getting many more gifts, alis, dalis or whatever from the Baron's Tent than what you can MCR craft at the moment.
    Definitely get the cabbage hut

Fashion Designer
    How does the boost In the LB work? I don't plan to use it, but I'd like to know what you get for your gems. I tried the FAQ, but they were generic Castle Story questions...not about the LB.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.