Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Sorry I still don't understand how getting tokens gets Ali's. I too have the beast bane but have never gotten an Ali.
    With the tokens you can "grow" different Alis in the Mythic Research Center
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    With the tokens you can "grow" different Alis in the Mythic Research Center
    Thank you!!! Now I understand.

Another question, should I get the mystic research center or the extra kitchen ? Which is more useful?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!! Now I understand.

Another question, should I get the mystic research center or the extra kitchen ? Which is more useful?
    MRC... nothing new in the Kitchen compared to the others... The MRC you can make energy generating Ali's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    MRC... nothing new in the Kitchen compared to the others... The MRC you can make energy generating Ali's.
    Thank you! Crafting my M R C as I type

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I typically get one Ali each event and another animal so that's why I ask for them, I love the alicorns
    so these monster hunts are only for high level people who been here long time.

i just started this year so i see no need for these hunts it literally just wasting my energy for nothing. and i did not even get to a last hunt so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    so these monster hunts are only for high level people who been here long time.

i just started this year so i see no need for these hunts it literally just wasting my energy for nothing. and i did not even get to a last hunt so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    Personally, I don't see the hunts as only for higher levels....I look at them as long term goals, because even just a few gold tokens each season eventually add up, and can be used to purchase something.
    And by battling the daily purple golem and dire boar, everyone can get at least one per gold token per day. Plus there are some pretty good drops from the trade wagon trades, and the monster drops are always useful for other tasks and crafts.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So we had a shorter hunt to begin with, then it ends even earlier than that by stopping before the seventh day starts. And to add insult to injury, no daily goals on the second to last day.

The last hunt in April, I got 39 tokens. This time I got 8. Pitiful.
    You beat me I only got 5 this time around and didn't get the last day either.

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Hi ★

Could TL extend the making of Purple Glimmer Alicirn available to those who hasn't got 4 of these?

We can make a max of 4 Armours, please do so for Purple Glimmer Alicorns too! Ty

Executive Chef
    Excellent choice!

Good choice.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******