Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/15 Update - Monster Hunt S6 | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    See this forum is magical I whined and lo behold, received a gold coin today Yahoo!

But my level arena triggered a dire boar today Don't get me wrong, I love hunting boars as they drop goodies but I needed shunkupine or fangbeast for the novice goal!
    Maybe it will work for me too! I haven't gotten any gold coins from my fountain since the first day.

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody else experienced this? I collected from my dragons and a naga showed up! I don't know which triggered it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Has anybody else experienced this? I collected from my dragons and a naga showed up! I don't know which triggered it.
    I'm pretty sure I read about either the fire or ice dragon is the one that has the chance to spawn it. Not sure which though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read about either the fire or ice dragon is the one that has the chance to spawn it. Not sure which though.
    I'm the one who posted the warning about not collecting from the fire or ice dragon. I'm pretty sure that both can spawn a naga, because the nagas were related to the fire and ice event. Anyway for me it was the ice dragon that spawned the naga, because I chose to craft that one in the event.

Does the Glimmer-Manti or the Armored-Manti drop the same Coins as the regular Manti from the Roost or the less Coins from the Barons-Game-Tent-Mantis?
    thx
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Yea - thank you S8 for the value pack with the 10 gold coins. It put me over the top to [I]finally[I] make the Mythic Research Center.

Rhino Keeper
    You would think, since the Beast Bane display was quite costly when we all purchased it... That DURING a monster hunt it would at least drop a gold coin everyday!! No gold coins from it... And none from the fountain either
    ~sigh~
    Monster seemed to have dissappeared on my kingdom.. Always used to get them when collecting from chickens and pigs before the hunt ( like clockwork). Now I can pretty much collect from all of them and rarely get a beast.
    Also.. Why doesn't the skunkupine drop extra tokens when you've slayed it, like the rest of them. I'm always waiting on staff tokens, which to me seem rare.

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Also.. Why doesn't the skunkupine drop extra tokens when you've slayed it, like the rest of them. I'm always waiting on staff tokens, which to me seem rare.
    Skunkupines are the lowest "difficulty".

Skunkupines, 3hp, drops shields
    Fangbeast, 5hp, drops shields and swords
    Direboar, 8hp, drops all 3

If they all dropped the same item I'd only try to spawn skunkupines.
    The closest equivalent for comparison (if all Beasts had same token loot table):
    3 skunkupines -> 9hp -> 3 possible staff drops minimum
    1 fangbeast -> 8hp -> 1 possible staff drop minimum

Direboars are the easiest to spawn anyways so I'm actually pretty glad.
    The only time it is a little tedious is for the novice goal.
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-20-16 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Left out a word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Thanks. This is the first time it's happened. I wish the naga had dropped tokens!

SW - sry, small typo in second post, mrc Info's.
    Armoured Manti is sword tokens, not shields.
    For some reason I can't pm on tablet. Please delete once read. Thanks.