Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carousel has Grown!!!

New Resident
    Well, my pink boxes finally cleared up and now the grass around my carousel is hovering above the road. My observatory is also still floating in mid air. Fortunately my citizens do not seem to distressed by concrete slabs with grass floating above their heads and my new lighter-than-air observatory. My citizens are so chill, they just go with the flow.....or floating.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by An429 View Post
    Well, my pink boxes finally cleared up and now the grass around my carousel is hovering above the road. My observatory is also still floating in mid air. Fortunately my citizens do not seem to distressed by concrete slabs with grass floating above their heads and my new lighter-than-air observatory. My citizens are so chill, they just go with the flow.....or floating.
    Based on members' feedback and from what I see in my game, the Observatory is fixed. Can you reinstall your game and try again? Please post your game version in the Observatory telescopes floating in mid air bug thread if you are still having issues after reinstallation. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Merry-Go-Round enlarged

The merry go round was recently enlarged, but it doesn't really sit right wherever its placed. It kind of overlaps onto the road where I have it. Also when you go into edit mode you can see that it shows the merry go round only takes up 2 blocks of space, when it should take up 8 blocks (2x4 blocks). I don't mind the new size of it, I like it because you can see it better. I'm just wondering if you can fix the placement and make it sit right, and make it take up the full 8 blocks of space rather than 2 so I can have it touching the road where I have it. I tried attaching pictures to this message, but it won't upload my screenshots. Hopefully you can tell what I'm talking about. Thanks!

P.S. Ack! Sorry I accidently posted in the wrong thread. This is supposed to be for Dream City Metropolis. Would be grateful if it could be moved there.
    Last edited by laceylaine; 09-23-16 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added p.s.

Hey laceylaine! The carousel is large and in charge!

This has been reported over to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey laceylaine! The carousel is large and in charge!

This has been reported over to the team.
    Thank you for moving my post! <3 I feel a little foolish after realizing this thread existed already and posting in the wrong area. Will wait patiently for the issue to be resolved.

Host(ess)
    5 days since humongous carousel was reported and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-29-16 at 10:35 AM. Reason: removed flaming comment - see forum rules

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsWolf07 View Post
    5 days since humongous carousel was reported and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks
    I was wondering too if there had been any progress with this issue. As it started with the Shakespeare event , I wonder if the two are connected

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsWolf07 View Post
    5 days since humongous carousel was reported to the Ultra High Muckity Mucks and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks
    The team is currently working on this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    After uninstalling and reinstalling to correct the black factories, my carousel returned to normal size. Everything is back to normal now. Thanks for fixing this.

Fashion Designer
    Mine is still huge. I've updated to the latest Halloween update and it isn't fixed. I'm on iOS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast