Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone! I'm here and looking into the things you all are reporting.

Each of the feasts listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, Divine, etc.) should all drop some number of Offerings. Please let me know and email support@storm8.com if this is not the case!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dinojuju View Post
    Me too, I sped up two Simple Feasts and did not receive any offerings. I guess they are some "rare drop" - *sigh*
    I got fish for the first simple feast. Looks like flour for the next ten feasts. It is listed along the bottom with rewards. Sorry can not figure out how to do pictures. Thought Divine feast was a mistake & they meant the Dessert feast. I will look more closely when this batch of feasts are done. Very jealous of those with a winter bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post

Each of the feasts listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, Divine, etc.) should all drop some number of Offerings. Please let me know and email support@storm8.com if this is not the case!
    Should there be at least one offering drop each time?

Rhino Keeper
    yes, I got 8 (I think) fish for the first feast. 10 flour are offered for completing the next 10....

Fashion Designer

sorry to say, but last time you asked to report a bug to support it took almost a week to get a reply which (as usual) did not make any sence. although i mentioned you did ask us to report, they suggested that i should read the forum for answers...

so i think mailing support is useless and waist of time and posting on the forum works better.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef

So we should be getting Offerings for every feast cooked? I received nothing for the two simple feasts

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	26390Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	26391

Executive Chef
    Same here, nothing from 2 simple feasts and the bit in the kitchen where you could trade offerings is also gone.

Farm Supplier
    Two simple feasts .... No offerings....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Same here, nothing from 2 simple feasts and the bit in the kitchen where you could trade offerings is also gone.
    the same... on my both accounts

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast