View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I haven't had a Fools Egg in about 8 collections. That's far worse than the 33% and 25% that's been reported here. That's my bottleneck now.
    After I posted I had two more collections with no egg so about 20% or less. Then the next round of collections I received 2 eggs, so while the percentage is still lower than 50%, it finally is coming back I hope.

I have two more gold and 11 more silver to go. I have all the other pieces I need - just waiting on Ivy and the stables.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 03-19-18 at 08:11 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    10k in coins for 2nd prize. Are you sure that will not totally inbalance the game economy?
    This made me laugh.

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 50 player.
    Last edited by newpam575; 03-19-18 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Level typo...it happens
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    I think the prizes have been great for lower level players - to get a bunch of productive animals including pigs and sheep is really helpful, and the 10,000 coins buys a lot of dead trees and white birches, which my lower level kingdom had really struggled with. Agree that the gnomes from the last event drop some really useful items too. And they’re funny: the mini storyline with the gnome wizard and the Baron was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 59 player.
    I got the piggies a bit ago, didn’t get any crowns. I’m L50. Ur not 59 though. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 59 player.
    I have just finished the sheep goal. I did not receive any crowns for that and am a level 50 player. My goal for my Ali is now showing crowns for a reward. Others who have completely completed the event have reported that they have received 0 crowns for the whole event. What is going on S8?!?!? And are those upper level players that have finished the goals before the crown fix going to get the crowns that were missed out on?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    This made me laugh.
    Me too!! Nice jab!!

I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I’m a lv 50 player.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarsugar316 View Post
    I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I’m a lv 50 player.
    Did you receive the full 1000 Crowns from the last events?

Executive Chef
    I am level 50, completed the 2nd animal goal, dud not receive crowns. The next goal shows a reward of 1 crown (not a typo, yes, 1). I will report if I get any.

(It will take a while. I'm concentrating on getting enough of the non dead tree and ivy eggs, then will start chopping dead trees and creating tokens).

Hee hee: dud was a typo but an appropriate one

Correction: I did not receive crowns