View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Drop info, the end prize info, goals - it's all on page 1 of this thread.

The crowns are being looked at as well.

I’ve been working on the wooden gnomes and finally reached 155. It says I received Citizen Hewitt and he would be in my inventory, but he isn’t. Does anyone know if I have to wait a bit, or what may be wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconia_Villa View Post
    I’ve been working on the wooden gnomes and finally reached 155. It says I received Citizen Hewitt and he would be in my inventory, but he isn’t. Does anyone know if I have to wait a bit, or what may be wrong?
    Haha - looks like a lot of people are saying this - if you look a bit earlier all will be revealed ;-)

He's a walker - he will be strolling ..... Whoops sorry riding around your board already !
    Last edited by scavaig; 03-19-18 at 01:48 PM.

Yeah, I see him now, thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Haha - looks like a lot of people are saying this - if you look a bit earlier all will be revealed ;-)

He's a walker - he will be strolling ..... Whoops sorry riding around your board already !
    I read earlier that he is a stroller but didn't paid attention to it, but now that I read it again, really a stroller is the main prize after 4 weeks of playing? I am sorry but that is just a lousy prize in my opinion. I have nothing with strollers I think they are annoying to be honest.
    And than the spring unicorn only dropping 2 energy most of the time? Was a minimum of 4 energy to much to asked?

Nightclub Owner
    I wonder, is it only the lower level players that are receiving the 100 crowns or is it only the people who were 100 short because of that update issue? If it's S8 making sure that everyone received the same amount then I think it's a good idea but once again why can't they just tell us that on a pop up?

As for the event, I'm just finishing up the Silver Tokens for the lamb but I've managed to gather enough eggs to complete the event. I just need to wait for Ivy and the Royal Exchange to collect the Witch Eggs required for the Alicorn. I'll never understand why they use Ivy's Hut for drops that are integral to events, it's always such a hold up and I refuse to speed it up with gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I read earlier that he is a stroller but didn't paid attention to it, but now that I read it again, really a stroller is the main prize after 4 weeks of playing? I am sorry but that is just a lousy prize in my opinion. I have nothing with strollers I think they are annoying to be honest.
    And than the spring unicorn only dropping 2 energy most of the time? Was a minimum of 4 energy to much to asked?
    I think walkers are great rewards. I was worried that the addition of the town square would mean that the only way to earn new ones would be crowns. We have gotten some really good prizes from this event including a new daily Ali. Even as a level 50 player, I am pretty happy with these prizes. The gnomes from the last event have great drops.

Banned
    10k in coins for 2nd prize. Are you sure that will not totally inbalance the game economy?

Rhino Keeper
    All the prizes seem boring. 10 energy crate...that was gone in 2seconds, coins, animals and more animals, and baby animals. Good gracious, where is anyone supposed to keep all these animals. Most of it is in storage, wasting away. I keep chugging along to try and win the Ally, but even he doesn’t sound like an outstanding thing to win.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've done 5 exchanges for eggs and received the witch's egg on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th exchange. The 6th one is happening right now, but I hope to break the streak and get a witch's egg on 6th attempt, too. I figure as long as I'm getting the realm egg while collecting the ruler eggs, I might as well do these exchanges. I've been happy with them.
    I jinxed it by posting here. I didn't get the witch's egg for my 6th exchange like I hoped, but it still followed the pattern. However, I just collected from exchange number 7 and didn't get my expected witch's egg. Broke my pattern of getting the egg on the odd numbered collections.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.