Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spin The Wheel - 2017 Nov 17

Executive Chef

Spin The Wheel - 2017 Nov 17

funny that nobody started the thread for this !

Grand prize : Glitter Gorgon (fairy earth, hatching 8h, evolving ??h)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32903A1B-BB30-4B80-8B92-47EC6F3AB591.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	40074

other prizes :
    - (don’t know what is the other animal)
    - habitat Winter Wonderland (right name ?), lightning dark fire, holds 4 animals
    - 5 gems
    - food (1500, 2000, 6000)
    - king’s drops (150, 250, 350, 500)
    - 3 expansion runes
    - coins

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E2FAC03-1B27-4D35-9C07-E7AD92B631B5.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	40071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0C43EB7-BD1E-483D-A928-EED9944906F9.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	40072  
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 11-19-17 at 06:37 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I just got the glitter gorgon!!! So so happy! Now hoping for the sheep (and still trying for porcuplenty, haha)

Fantasy & Penguin...what did u guys breed to get it? do u have to use a fairy animal?
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Fantasy & Penguin...what did u guys breed to get it? do u have to use a fairy animal?
    Breed? You can win it by the spinning Wheel
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Breed? You can win it by the spinning Wheel
    oh sorry, i totally misunderstood this whole thread...idk why but i thought fantasy was able to breed it. I guess it was wishful thinking. I really want this one and the chance of winning it in 3 spins is basically 0%.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    oh sorry, i totally misunderstood this whole thread...idk why but i thought fantasy was able to breed it. I guess it was wishful thinking. I really want this one and the chance of winning it in 3 spins is basically 0%.
    You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don’t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Whenever daily spins can be used for an event like this, I use them there, especially since the prizes are much better than the coins or flowers we get with the videos now, instead of the daily gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don’t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Whenever daily spins can be used for an event like this, I use them there, especially since the prizes are much better than the coins or flowers we get with the videos now, instead of the daily gems.
    Wish my luck was that good. I have only gotten video spins 1 time in a year of playing. When I get videos it's for food only not when the spin to win wheel is active lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Wish my luck was that good. I have only gotten video spins 1 time in a year of playing. When I get videos it's for food only not when the spin to win wheel is active lol.
    That’s odd. I usually get five videos per day for food, coins, runes, and the very occasional gem. (There used to be videos to earn four total gems per day but I guess those are gone...) But regardless, my daily videos always work on the limited time wheels. I wonder if it’s your device? I play on my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don?t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Omg really? That has never shown up for me, and I do get 4-5 videos every day. Maybe it's because I watch the videos too quickly! I'll leave them and see what happens! Best tip ever, tysm Penguin!

UPDATE: so yep that's what it is. You have to chill for a bit and let the videos appear on the wheel. Don't be greedy like i was and watch all the videos as soon as they pop up! Sometimes they also give you an option to watch a video to get double coins for your daily bonus...don't do it! That's one less video u have for the wheel! thanks again Penguin, i owe u big time!

And yes, Penguin & Cranlink, the videos differ between android and apple. I have an iphone and used to get the 4 videos per day for gems too, and now i get rando stuff. i've heard other android users say the same as Cranlink, that there aren't as many ads and not on a regular basis. anyway, off topic, i know... just wanted to lyk!
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 11-21-17 at 04:40 AM.

Host(ess)
    I keep getting apples 🙄

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast