Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Restaurant Update 1/14/15

Same here! They should change it, really!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    No they have always been 9.99 on both iPad and iPhone i wait until they are in the sale and get them for around 7.99 depending on the sale discount seems odd that it's not the same price across the board but that's TL for you
    I don't think that's a TL issue. More so an apple issue. Since the prices are the same on android. Android is better with prices. Always have been. No taxes. Just bought 275 gems on fashion happily. I'll never buy gems on iTunes again.

But yeah, I got a couple registers and saw they can't be rotated like usual. Mines were hidden behind a large display, so I didn't care. But it's odd. That bean is super oogly. I finally got the flower vase from collectibles after three years of playing. And lastly, I wish we had some new coffee recipes to go with this update.

Couldn't care about the other gems heavy deco. All I got was the grangran logo, chalk menu and the cash register. There's something weird with the chalk menu. It's slightly bigger than our usual 1 size wall deco. So I placed it on a empty wall but my wall deco beside it went missing after placing the menu. Though I did managed to find it back in my wall deco tab. Pretty weird. =x

The cash register looks nice but can't rotate 360.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Since I love coffee and am so jealous that I missed the coffee goals in BS I spent a good 5hrs mastering recipes to get the display case and espresso bar! I lost about 200,000 coins doing so... Ugh the bean should have been gems, not the other stuff

Host(ess)
    Espresso bar was 20,000 coins in bakery so why gems in restaurant? If so much is gem based, we should be able to buy gems with coins. Seemd like all the cute decor items are gem based which keeps me out of decorating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suniaz View Post
    Espresso bar was 20,000 coins in bakery so why gems in restaurant? If so much is gem based, we should be able to buy gems with coins. Seemd like all the cute decor items are gem based which keeps me out of decorating.
    Bakery coffee theme was a goal, so everything would be for coins. Restaurant's is just a regular update, which they always mix and match with gems and coins. Bakery "needs" a coffee theme more, so good thing that it was a goal so that you could get everything you wanted easily. I would have much preferred the big bean to be for gems also instead of the bar, which is pretty essential to this look and is quite expensive for the size. But I guess that was the plan, make something that we really really want for a good amount of gems.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    This is ****ing me! 20,000 coins?!?! And in RS it's 30 gems! Common TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    one more update's feature:

yellow coffee maker will give double coins and double experience until next tuesday

Finally done with goals' appliances on main account, but now this promotion is over :-/ prices and xp show as normal.

Host(ess)
    Hi Guys and Dolls!

We read through your posts and saw what you said about the cash register this past update. We have just added two more rotations to it. To see, please close out the application and reopen. We appreciate your patience and hope you will continue to look forward to new updates & content.

Best,
    Sgt Fluffball
    Associate Producer
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789