Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Why do i not receive golden chocolat coins????

Why is this game not the same for everyone?????
    " To improve the balance to the economy of the game" and this difference "improves the overall life cycle for the game" and "provides a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time".

-.-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just got an Ali! And the game did not reset, delighted. Last weekend I got a dragon but the game reset.
    yahoo
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Congrats on your ali, I'm still plugging away. Is it a white Ali or does it have any colour to it? Many thanks
    Plain vanilla white weekly ali pup.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I did craft most of my coins. Since I reached level 10 I have a better supply, still crafting most of them.
    i am level 10 of 4 days and gold coins fall a maximum of 1 time a day. I'm very indignant!

New Resident
    Don't normally post, just read but I am making an exception today. Has the event ended prematurely (the Sweet Stand part) as for the last two visits have yielded absolutely nothing (except a few regular coins) The only time I got a gold coin was 8 hours ago and I lost that because the game reset itself, I don't believe in coincidences so every time it resets itself I seem to lose something of value, frequently gems newly won disappear after a reset (or a rare item used in events) I am thinking this is deliberate! I will not buy gems because of the ease in which they can get unintentionally spent and also I will not be coerced into paying for something which should achievable within the time frame allowed. Paying to be able to win defeats the purpose of playing any game, it takes the edge off one's own s****.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-26-19 at 08:23 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate text - see forum rules

Every time my level 10 ice cream mountain drops a single bronze coin I feel the overwhelming desire to buy a plane ticket to a distant island, bushwhack through the forest, and throw my phone into a volcano.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel your pain several times in a row from my lvl 10 ice cream I had only one bronze drop on its own now I have too many silver and a lack of bronze and gold I really want to get an alicorn and two of the remaining different shrubs.

I am lucky, i droped 2 dragons, 1 alicorn, 1 ice cream watchtower, 1 ice cream spire, 2 ice cream cottages, many sundae shrubs, gems, gold nugget.

Executive Chef
    Grr! I used the resources to upgrade an Ice Cream Cottage to level 7 for another crop dropper but NO CROP DROPPED.

SW ~ Will you please run it by S8, to see if this was just an oversight?
    All my other level 7 & 8 cottages also drop a random crop (wheat, strawberry, etc) when collecting, even the specialty ones (Gothic, Overgrown & Toadstool Cottages)...
    So, wassup w/the Ice Cream Cottage??

PS. PotP for a blueberry sundae and an ALICORN!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-27-19 at 08:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minchi1989 View Post
    I am lucky, i droped 2 dragons, 1 alicorn, 1 ice cream watchtower, 1 ice cream spire, 2 ice cream cottages, many sundae shrubs, gems, gold nugget.
    WOW, that's super lucky, congratulations!
    I got 2 adorable Sprinklepeas, a couple of buildings and some golden nuggets from mystery trades, so I'm pretty happy too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-19.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	52782