Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Hi, I?m trying to get sniffles now but the problem is since finishing the hospital off, the faerie chests quests have stopped coming. The ones where you break the rocks, see to 10 animal etc. So now I can?t seem to finish off the atrium antics. I don?t have enough diamonds to buy the items either 🤷🏻*♀️ I?ve waited nearly 2 days now and no faerie chest quests?. I?m so close to finishing too🤦🏻*♀️ Any help would be great🤞🏼

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelytes View Post
    Hi, I?m trying to get sniffles now but the problem is since finishing the hospital off, the faerie chests quests have stopped coming. The ones where you break the rocks, see to 10 animal etc. So now I can?t seem to finish off the atrium antics. I don?t have enough diamonds to buy the items either 路*♀️ I?ve waited nearly 2 days now and no faerie chest quests?. I?m so close to finishing too臘*♀️ Any help would be great爛
    The faerie chests show up 24 hours after you open them the day before. I have completed upgrading the vet hospital and I'm still getting the goals. If it has been over 24 hours and you have not received the goals, contact support.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've had it happen where faerie atrium goals skipped a day and also where some started at 8pm CST. Probably I was late doing the previous day's goals. But I've had two days this week where I was late completing, and the next day's goals appeared just after lunch like usual. So if yours doesn't appear tonight, I would send in a ticket. But I'm not sure if tickets are handled over weekends.

My best mystery chest drops seem to be crop plots, the rock outcropping, then chickens. Y'all might want to try the rock. I was surprised at how well it worked. If nothing else, you can chop 19 of 20 and have one ready for Wednesday's weekday warrior to check mystery chest drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Aww, I love your sheep pasture! Looks like you also have a poultry pen and a cow corner. I wish my kingdom was organized. It?s always a huge mess. All 4 of my kingdoms are messy. I?m not a good decorator.
    I only have the one kingdom. Game play was a lot slower when I started in Feb. 2013. I recall when we were waiting with anticipation on Thursday mornings if there would be an update. Having extra time back then, I arranged things in what I thought was a logical order. While I?m not fully expanded, Poicephalus is pretty big with numerous themed areas. Send me an invite @ DeeDeeBird70 and come visit.

Will the mystery chests expire after the event is over?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janimal007 View Post
    Will the mystery chests expire after the event is over?
    Timed event of a week, finishes the same time as this event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

My crafts from the Magic Forge, Kitchen, & Royal Exchange are not counting towards the 'Get it off your Chest' quest. What am I doing wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    My crafts from the Magic Forge, Kitchen, & Royal Exchange are not counting towards the 'Get it off your Chest' quest. What am I doing wrong?
    Do you have a skin on your buildings?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    Only the potion shop counts towards the actual goal. The other crafting buildings have a chance to drop a chest but don't count towards the goal in your book. More info in post 2 on page 1 of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I mentioned earlier that golden nuggets haven't dropped in days and I have a lot of characters that should be dropping it, hit them all . . . nothing, what waste of energy! I can usually get back up to 99 nuggets by the end of any event that uses them, I am down to 88, lowest I've been in years. Yesterday, for the second day the Beastbane display hasn't dropped any of the troll coins. It used to drop at least one kind now . . . nothing. What's changed? Do I need to report this in the glitches thread?
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 09-26-21 at 08:26 AM.