Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Yin and Yang March 14 2017

Executive Chef
    My leader is 6391 and climbing and since I've been with her in LB before (a few times) I know where she'll go.. It'd be cheaper to buy yang since I don't care about a trophy at all... Decisions I have half moon howler and big bad wolf already, got glass grove and Haka kiwi, but have over a million food and lots of ultras and supers I can level so may play this out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well my game crashed and I dnt have great internet where I am so cnt delete and reinstall so iv not seen or started the event yet. Was so hoping the maintenance wld have sorted this problem. I'm sad 😢
    Since you can't reinstall, try clearing the CACHE in settings/apps/forest story then see if it'll load, good luck

I'm so glad we have a leaderboard finally ! I've been waiting for it for so long and the milestones are so pretty 😍 And it soothes me that so many players are using gems and boosting, at least in my groups, we have them to thank for making fantasy forest exist, at least in my opinion !

Rhino Keeper
    I am delighted to see that the gem spenders are out in force, boosting S8's coffers. I'll be content with the milestones, especially a free habitat and Big Bad Wolf.

Farm Supplier
    I mean 'cmooon, why can't money spenders be in one group, and the others in another. It's stompfest every time. It's been an hour in the event, and the first one in my group is already almost 4000 points. Just give them all the trophy as a present, so the others can have a chance for the win too... It's all the same everytime, I can't even...

No chance of 1st or 2nd on leaderboard so not going to try and reach yin. Yin without Yang would drive me crazy.

Question? I don't understand how can I access the Leaderboard event in my secondary account... But won't let me do the leader board event on my main account... my main is lvl 100 and my secondary is like 60 something. I don't understand

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BNM11013 View Post
    Question? I don't understand how can I access the Leaderboard event in my secondary account... But won't let me do the leader board event on my main account... my main is lvl 100 and my secondary is like 60 something. I don't understand
    Mine didn't show up at first, I had to close game reboot and start it again and it was there hope you get it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    I'm so glad we have a leaderboard finally ! I've been waiting for it for so long and the milestones are so pretty �� And it soothes me that so many players are using gems and boosting, at least in my groups, we have them to thank for making fantasy forest exist, at least in my opinion !
    I agree!!
    Hope them boosting and buying gems help Storm8

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I have decided to get the Yang puppy hatching time 12 hours, evolution time 14 hours. And the Yin kitty hatching time 15 hours, evolution time 17 hours. Good luck everyone!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast