View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    On page 1 it says that the horn of the fawnicorn is unlocked as the reward for completing day 9. So we don't actually have complete day 10 to get the fawn...? Can someone clarify?

Also wondering if having keys in inventory will make goal 1 of day 10 autocomplete? (Planning to try to save all of day 9's keys just in case.)

Edit: Chaotarch answered that last question while I was posting. (Answer: Yes it will autocomplete)

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    On page 1 it says that the horn of the fawnicorn is unlocked as the reward for completing day 9. So we don't actually have complete day 10 to get the fawn...? Can someone clarify?

Also wondering if having keys in inventory will make goal 1 of day 10 autocomplete? (Planning to try to save all of day 9's keys just in case.)
    at the end of day 9, you unlock the Meadow of fawnicorn.
    a craftingbuilding only for the horn of the fawnicorn
    guess Spirit has to correct
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Is the ?missing page? a random drop from the wolf?
    Last edited by stormyskater; 07-20-18 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Not finished

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week
    I am so happy to hear someone actually got the Ali. Fabulous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post

Edit: Chaotarch answered that last question while I was posting. (Answer: Yes it will autocomplete)
    At the end of Chapter 9, you unlock the Meadow of the Fawn, the statue looking thing of the Fawnicorn. In Chapter 10, Goal 2, you build it. Then in Chapter 10, Goal 3, you make the Horn of the Fawnicorn in it. You use the Horn in the Forge to craft the Fawnicorn.

Executive Chef
    This morning, I made my neighbor requests for keys for Chapter 10 of the storybook. When the 20 keys came in, Goal 1 of Chapter 10 completed. At the same time, I had 20 keys present to make a premium chest. I immediately did that before something weird happened and I lost some of those keys. No idea why this didn’t happen yesterday.

New Resident
    Chapter 8 goal 3 says collect from a level 6 tavern? I don’t have one yet and it will take days to get up to level 6. The lists of goals does not mention this one. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this apart from using gems please. Finding this a very frustrating challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I have fought 3 and no page so it must be random again
    Wonder how many to get it hopefully not like seeds

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    yes, it is random.
    the missing pages doesnt show up in the inventory.
    but you can see it for the hornncrafting in the Meadow of fawnycorn.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyalc View Post
    Chapter 8 goal 3 says collect from a level 6 tavern? I don’t have one yet and it will take days to get up to level 6. The lists of goals does not mention this one. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this apart from using gems please. Finding this a very frustrating challenge.
    On first page, post #1 the level of the Tavern is stated in the goals, right beside the word Tavern. It was also the reason we had a value pack offer somewhere in the beginning (expired now) with the materials needed to update the Tavern to 6th.. which we were guessing why was such materials were included in a sales offer.

But if our friendly forgers did not post this necessity to let us know.. actually there was no way of finding out this fact and non-forum readers will find a huge surprise when they reach this point as was not stated in the introduction. The requirements for this event were to have Thurston's Fort and be 15/17 level. I just hope the Tavern level was lowered for low-level players, so they can get through.

I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems.. but I can understand how frustrating it can be as was totally missing on the S8 Event's description and Flash Screens.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74