View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 109 of 140 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems Spawn from Farmhouses,Cottages,Meadow Trees,Sunburst Flowers
    Goal 2 Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70 Skip 420 gems Get from fighting Meadow Wolves, crafted Meadow Wolf
    Goal 3 Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
    Reward:100 Crowns /Horn of Fawnicorn unlocked
    I just finished Chapter 9 and I received the 100 crowns, but the Horn of Fawnicorn didn't unlock as this indicates from page 1. I also don't have the missing page in my inventory and I have looked several times.

- This is a mistake that should be rectified on page 1. The ability to craft the Fawnicorn has been unlocked since day 1, but the materials weren't available.

The ability to build the Meadow of Fawn is still locked by goal, presumably until midnight Pacific time according to what's showing in my game.

If I discover that I have to play Chapter 9 twice like I did Chapter 4, I won't have the time or energy to do so. If those 5 pages in the sale are the missing page and not something that's usable for future events, I will not be pleased. It certainly appears that we aren't expected to be able to finish and the sale is going to be the only way to get the missing page. That's not playing fair.

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Ask Neighbors for Community Keys 0/20
    Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
    Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
    Reward 200 Crowns
    - Requiring us to ask for anything from neighbors on the last day isn't fair. I can understand crafting the horn on the last day, but considering the rarity
    of materials required for building the Meadow of Fawn, I imagine that many people will get right to the end and be unable to do this as we have to wait until we get the keys! Then we can unlock the Meadow of Fawn, which requires rare items. If people have used bones to trade in the exchange to make trade tickets for the Sabina quest, they may not have 75 bones to build the Meadow of Fawn, or the jewels or the golden eggs. To make people wait until the second part of the last chapter to discover the requirements for building this, makes it appear that very few are expected to finish, even if they were able to finish all other Chapters on time. I predict an outcry similar to Walicorngate from folks who get to the end and find they don't have the supplies, especially if they have to wait all day to get keys.

- Very few of my neighbors are past Chapter 6 so I don't believe most people will be able to finish at all.

I don't think that this event has been thought out from the very start. There have been problems with keys and until the last two or three days, I wasn't getting 20 keys despite asking almost all of my over 600 neighbors every day since I started getting ask neighbors for the ?/200 keys pop ups, until the last two days. I had to do Chapter 4 two days in a row. This event seems to set up the majority of us to fail.

Please stop doing these storybook events in Castle Story, S8. Especially don't require us to ask for keys for a side quest that's optional and purportedly unrelated to the main event. I don't know anyone who likes these, but this one is by far the worst and most confusing I have seen since I started playing early in January 2014. I have spent hours explaining how this works to my lower level neighbors.

I thought S8 had finally got it with the last event which took us back to the storyline (although it's more of a prequel since Sabina and Thurston have been married for years), and opened up expansions that were actually accessible to most players without asking for 8-10 permits and coins in the millions. I was so excited to believe that we were being listened to, especially with the appearance of the surveys. Then this event started.

S8, I know that you can do better than this event. I hope it's not too late for many of us who have been loyal CS players for years. Looking at my neighbors and myself, I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    This my 4th day for fithing wolves..
    I have 16 now... 16 in 4 days.
    Still 4 to go...
    But.... for 4 hours now I can't open the game.
    I have internet... but still can't open Castle Story.
    Are there more people who have this problem???
    Last edited by judafarm; 07-20-18 at 01:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I just finished Chapter 9 and I received the 100 crowns, but the Horn of Fawnicorn didn't unlock as this indicates from page 1. I also don't have the missing page in my inventory and I have looked several times.

- This is a mistake that should be rectified on page 1. The ability to craft the Fawnicorn has been unlocked since day 1, but the materials weren't available.

The ability to build the Meadow of Fawn is still locked by goal, presumably until midnight Pacific time according to what's showing in my game.

If I discover that I have to play Chapter 9 twice like I did Chapter 4, I won't have the time or energy to do so. If those 5 pages in the sale are the missing page and not something that's usable for future events, I will not be pleased. It certainly appears that we aren't expected to be able to finish and the sale is going to be the only way to get the missing page. That's not playing fair.
    I don’t appear to have mine either. Not sure where to look for the MoF.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So I just completed chapter 9. It?s the first one I have completed early because it?s not an easy one to control on when you finish. WHY do the coins stop dropping from the trees and flowers at this point?!?!?!? The meadow wolf goal is a DIFFERENT goal line and what we need to finish that should continue dropping irrespective of whether or not a storybook chapter is open.
    How many wolves did you have to fight to find the missing page? I keep fighting them but no page found. I thought I only needed to fight one last wolf at this point. I?m on the last goal of day 9. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I saw a post earlier stating that the lost page does not show in inventory, but does show in the meadow of the fawn. (Unfortunately we have to wait to unlock that to know for sure.) I’m assuming I have the page, because the goal completed. The meadow is in the featured section, grayed out and locked by goal. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    How many wolves did you have to fight to find the missing page? I keep fighting them but no page found. I thought I only needed to fight one last wolf at this point. I?m on the last goal of day 9. Thanks
    I got mine on the 4th try, but it doesn’t show in inventory. I did see it drop and the goal is completed.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The meadow of the Fawn is under the Featured tab in the Market.
    When you open Chapter 10, it will become available. See page 1:

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Ask Neighbors for Community Keys 0/20
    Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
    Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
    Reward 200 Crow
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-20-18 at 01:59 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Post #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Two questions. Day 10 you need to ask for 20 keys. If you have 20 in inventory will it auto complete?
    Also, what time does the event end (and time zone please).
    Post #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yes, the Goal autocomplete if you have 20 keys.
    Here's what had been answered way back about the keys we need on Day 10.. let's hope all goes smoothly
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So I just completed chapter 9. It?s the first one I have completed early because it?s not an easy one to control on when you finish. WHY do the coins stop dropping from the trees and flowers at this point?!?!?!? The meadow wolf goal is a DIFFERENT goal line and what we need to finish that should continue dropping irrespective of whether or not a storybook chapter is open.
    I've just completed chapter 9 too and in waiting period for Day 10.. BUT.. I'm still receiving coin drops from farm houses/ cottages/ trees/ flowers and have also spawned a meadow wolf.
    Have you tried restarting game to see if drops/spawns continue?

For who's interested.. the missing page appeared on 4th wolf defeated and autocompleted.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Still on goal 6 with only 12 out of 20 wolves. This is very frustrating.