Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Beary Leaderboard - 2019 Jul 24

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hopefully it will drop something better later...
    I’ve collected from the tree a number of times - 1st time I received an old land expansion part but every time since has been coins ....

Please help!

I need help please! Every time I am trying to play I am interrupted by something constantly popping up .. my game overview, buying gems, the page that has blue ribbons for collections, the hot air ballon... it won?t stop. I am no where near the things that pop up! When I tap the delivery barn (I am sure I do not have names right! Sorry) something else pops up and the only way to make pop ups stop is to get out of the game, clear it out of my phone, and start again .. hoping to get some play in before it starts again. Also yesterday I had over 2100 leaderboard points and as I watched, it dropped to 2000. I just happened to be looking and saw it change. I do not know if that has happed again, I do not think to watch. I have tried to contact support in the game too. If I can get the page to come up without interruptions I can never get the keyboard up to type in the box! Thank you!!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oozeulb View Post
    I need help please! Every time I am trying to play I am interrupted by something constantly popping up .. my game overview, buying gems, the page that has blue ribbons for collections, the hot air ballon... it won?t stop. I am no where near the things that pop up! When I tap the delivery barn (I am sure I do not have names right! Sorry) something else pops up and the only way to make pop ups stop is to get out of the game, clear it out of my phone, and start again .. hoping to get some play in before it starts again. Also yesterday I had over 2100 leaderboard points and as I watched, it dropped to 2000. I just happened to be looking and saw it change. I do not know if that has happed again, I do not think to watch. I have tried to contact support in the game too. If I can get the page to come up without interruptions I can never get the keyboard up to type in the box! Thank you!!!
    Did you try deleting the game and reinstalling?

Thank you!! No I have not tried deleting the game! If I delete the game off my phone I won?t loose everything? I just played and when I was trying to collect from my soap maker my barn kept popping up! It is so crazy!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oozeulb View Post
    Thank you!! No I have not tried deleting the game! If I delete the game off my phone I won?t loose everything? I just played and when I was trying to collect from my soap maker my barn kept popping up! It is so crazy!
    Ok you have a user name and a password.

Read here

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-a-new-device
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-04-19 at 05:11 PM.

Thank you again! I have not tried to reinstall the game yet because last night my game was playing just fine .. then suddenly the buy gem coins page started popping up. When I tried to exit that pop up it sold me 37,000 coins!!! I touched the X to exit the page and bingo the purchasED page came up showing the purchase. I did not even have a chance to confirm the purchase. So there went all my gems I had purchased and saved. I have well over 2 million coins so I hardly needed more. Anything I can do about that? I really hope so! Ugh.

Hi! I got the penguin slide yesterday from the milestones. There was a penguin on the slide when I put it on the game board and that?s the last I saw one! No 15 points earned at all never mind every 2 hours!

Rhino Keeper
    So does this game end in pacific time or eastern time..??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    Hi! I got the penguin slide yesterday from the milestones. There was a penguin on the slide when I put it on the game board and that?s the last I saw one! No 15 points earned at all never mind every 2 hours!
    You need to collect from the penguin slide by scooping with the bucket. Once you collect, your penguin will reappear and resume sliding down the slide...until 2 hours later when you can collect from it again.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    You need to collect from the penguin slide by scooping with the bucket. Once you collect, your penguin will reappear and resume sliding down the slide...until 2 hours later when you can collect from it again.
    Thank you so much! I wish I had posted here instead to Storm 8 first! This is my first post😁

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast