Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

I am glad I got on here and found this out. I was about to break down and spend my hard earned gold on Midas. I was waiting for a tree to clear before I bought this habitat. Now I don't think I will bother to buy either. There are plenty of other dragons I still need. I am disappointed though. I don't think making things in the game worse helps anybody. Overall I love the game and have lots of fun playing.

Banned
    I guess the Treasure Terrace will be limited to 3 habitats when the Stanglass and Midas Dragons return, but this is my opinion so I hope this may happen but the habitas will have only 1 dragon in each.

Executive Chef
    I dont have a Treasure but would be nice to own one.

Fashion Designer
    has the rules stayed the same for the treasure dragon, now that one dragon left, is it still 5 gold a day from the dragon, since the description say 1 gold a day.

thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    has the rules stayed the same for the treasure dragon, now that one dragon left, is it still 5 gold a day from the dragon, since the description say 1 gold a day.

thanks
    Once treasure dragon is level 10 it will give 5 gold a day

Fashion Designer
    thanks, i might just get this, the change doesn't really affect me, i only like the original treasure dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Gold trap they said they would take the Treasure dragon away but kept it for 2,000 GOLD THATS CRAZY! That's like 120$ worth of gold...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    Gold trap they said they would take the Treasure dragon away but kept it for 2,000 GOLD THATS CRAZY! That's like 120$ worth of gold...
    It's not a gold trap...... And they only said the introductory price was ending ... However I do agree that the new price is crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    They never said they were going to take Treasure dragon away, but yeah it's ridiculous how much gold it is now. I thought 800 gold was a rip off but 2000 gold is a joke!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    They never said they were going to take Treasure dragon away, but yeah it's ridiculous how much gold it is now. I thought 800 gold was a rip off but 2000 gold is a joke!
    Rip off is an understatement.. but ppl do buy it at 800g! Hopefully no one will be silly enough to get it for 2,000.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast