Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chilly Climate: World Event - Nov 15 2019

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

The miracle worker must have fallen asleep

Perhaps for once, we might see the actual collections. Usually, the collection jumps by an unbelivable figure on the last day
    I always appreciated the last minute boost in points bc the figures are totally outrageous anyway IMHO. I wonder if this time they're mad about the recent criticism of the game on these boards (including mine).
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    This event ends VERY SOON! We will not get all the community prizes if S8 doesn't get their "stuff" together.....

Tell me they don't control this game
    What was it that Harry said to Professor Umbridge? Oh, yeah! "I'm sorry, professor. But I must not tell lies."

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I always appreciated the last minute boost in points bc the figures are totally outrageous anyway IMHO. I wonder if this time they're mad about the recent criticism of the game on these boards (including mine).
    Nah! If they got mad at this little criticism, it would mean that they hired kids to work as their developers

Nightclub Owner
    28 minutes left and we're at 49,624,969 points

Executive Chef
    If S8 isn’t going to “help” anymore, they need to have more realistic goals for the community prizes. Without those keys, I can’t buy any Black Friday habitats. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Has everyone stopped playing this event? The community prize is not advancing and there are only a few hour remaining.
    I was correct, everyone has stopped playing DragonStory. It is discouraging to work hard for those keys with no results. I think I will take some time off from this game, like everyone else has apparently done.

Nightclub Owner
    This is so, so, so disappointing I count on these events for Tickets since I just can't do Bingo (not enough time or patience). So sad how this game is constantly neglecting its players

Executive Chef
    This happened before in Fantasy Forest Story, and they said something about a glitch in the timer or something. They will probably come through for us, hopefully sooner rather than later. If they don't, well, they are going to lose a lot of players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    If S8 isn’t going to “help” anymore, they need to have more realistic goals for the community prizes. Without those keys, I can’t buy any Black Friday habitats. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    This is an excellent point. Without keys, I can't even buy the new habitat that was released today!

Rhino Keeper
    Keys give property. Property makes room for habitats. Habitats cost gold. Storm8 sells gold.

So no keys mean less money for S8. Shrugs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast