Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

New Resident
    What is step Three?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiwi1241 View Post
    I'm at step 3 I had 5 ovens but now I have 14. I love St. Patrick's Day but this update is a disappointment

I saw that in step 4 we have to cook 4 artichoke hearts that take 22 hours!!!
    At least the items on the regular appliances you can plan for, and begin to cook while you're still in the middle of the previous step. It's cooking all the things you need to get through on the shamrock oven that's difficult for most of us--but you have 14, you'll be fine!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dmjdlb View Post
    What is step Three?
    All the steps are listed in the first post. If you look under the words "Goal Steps", you'll see the word "show." Click on the word "show" and you'll see all the steps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dmjdlb View Post
    What is step Three?
    PART 3:
    - 16 Key Lime Pie (3h / Basic Oven)
    - 10 Irish Beef Stew (12h / Shamrock Oven)
    - 16 Irish Soda Bread (5h / Shamrock Oven)
    Shamrock Float Unlocked.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    There is no way

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1520737140387.jpg 
Views:	1693 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	42781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_090649.jpg 
Views:	1046 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	42782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1520737230533.jpg 
Views:	1697 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	42783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_090700.jpg 
Views:	1114 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	42784  
    Last edited by Juey_; 03-10-18 at 08:11 PM.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1520735797778.jpg 
Views:	1701 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	42785   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_085154.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	42786   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_085206.jpg 
Views:	1709 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	42787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_085219.jpg 
Views:	1150 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	42788  
    ғαвυℓσυs

does anyone think that this event was made unfair by making it so people can not complete it on purpose?

I hate to complain but I have played this game for years and it's one of my favorites and it's so relaxing and I didn't have to worry about events since back then we had over a month to complete them and I was able to complete every one of them since joining the game.

But all these sudden changes are with the shorter time and back to back goals are starting to make me very stressed, and I'm starting to struggle with the events to the point where I barely manage to complete them with only minutes to spare! I know that it's just a game but it's reaching the point where I have to lose some sleep just to keep up while useing timers to help me out, and this just makes me very sad. I just don't want to put all the effort only to lose in the end.

I used to play RS2 which I also enjoyed and found it a far more superior game but with it's impossible events and that stupid Cruz ship event that I had many sleepless nights was the very reason I quit the game even though I somehow managed to complete them too with just a few hours left. I used to say atleast I still had RS1... but now I feel that RS1 is slowly turning into RS2 and I will probably consider quitting it too.

It just feels so unfair, the day that I will quit is the day I lose, I'm still trying to cope with these changes but it's becoming difficult with every event and I just hate to lose, I hope that I one day find a game that I can enjoy 💔

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    does anyone think that this event was made unfair by making it so people can not complete it on purpose?

I hate to complain but I have played this game for years and it's one of my favorites and it's so relaxing and I didn't have to worry about events since back then we had over a month to complete them and I was able to complete every one of them since joining the game.

But all these sudden changes are with the shorter time and back to back goals are starting to make me very stressed, and I'm starting to struggle with the events to the point where I barely manage to complete them with only minutes to spare! I know that it's just a game but it's reaching the point where I have to lose some sleep just to keep up while useing timers to help me out, and this just makes me very sad. I just don't want to put all the effort only to lose in the end.

I used to play RS2 which I also enjoyed and found it a far more superior game but with it's impossible events and that stupid Cruz ship event that I had many sleepless nights was the very reason I quit the game even though I somehow managed to complete them too with just a few hours left. I used to say atleast I still had RS1... but now I feel that RS1 is slowly turning into RS2 and I will probably consider quitting it too.

It just feels so unfair, the day that I will quit is the day I lose, I'm still trying to cope with these changes but it's becoming difficult with every event and I just hate to lose, I hope that I one day find a game that I can enjoy 

Feel the same way

What will happen now to the event with the maintenence thing? It seems this one is going to take a long time like some others are saying. With the 22 hours for some. I have like 4 of the Shamrock Ovens going, and then only allows some others to be out too.
    The game just knocked me off with the Maitenence. I was trying to send gifts and stuff to my neighbors. I got it done in RS, sending gifts but BS not yet. I guess they wont get mad or anything with this Maintenence.
    They should give us longer time due to what all is going on.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast