Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Grand Emperor

Talking What New Prizes would you like to see?

What New Prizes would you like to see?

Hey Everyone,

What are the new prizes that you want to see in-game for the following? Please post any new suggestions that you have and specify your preference, if any, in where you like to see them. E.g. for Tree house or for events. If you have specific new prizes in mind, feel free to post screenshots as well. All suggestions are very welcome.

1. Tree house prizes
    2. Events prizes

Are there specific past prizes that you like to see brought back? If you have missed them out previously, here's your chance to post it!

Please do include in your own post if you see other members' suggestions that you like.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

New Resident
    I would love the chance to win the house with the pink blossoms on the roof. I've been playing this game around 2 years and have never seen the chance to win this. I see many people have this house, though, on their farms. I'm guessing it must have been a prize from something?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    For Halloween ...Judy smiles..
    Still want that witch flying around on a broom with a big black cat sitting behind her...
    Would go with our ghost pets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Still want that witch flying around on a broom with a big black cat sitting behind her...
    I'll do you one better...a black cat flying around on a broom with a stuffed witch doll sitting behind her.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'll do you one better...a black cat flying around on a broom with a stuffed witch doll sitting behind her.
    Judy bursts out laughing. As long as we get the witch and the kitty cat.

New Resident
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.

A jewelry box for rubies would be a great addition.

Below are a couple of new event ideas. The first is too late for this year but maybe the second one for next year.

1. Event - Bring a Mummy Mommy to your farm
    Players would upgrade a building to complete a mausoleum. We could use the Studio to craft bricks, stain glass windows and tiles for the roof. Upgrade parts for the mausoleum would include bones and piles of dirt along with another item. Maybe we could find plies of dirt from the mine. I know mining is not the greatest option. Not certain what area would drop the bones. Possibly something like a ghost dog that would randomly appear on the farm and when we tap on him he would drop bones along with the usual cheese etc. items. The dog would work like the cupid or turkey from past events. The final prize would be a 'pet' mummy. There could also be a side task where players could win a pet mummy cat. We already have the mummy dog which is part of the current fair. The habitat would be three tombstones with the middle tombstone having a crack in it. A pile of dirt would be off to one side of the middle tombstone like the mummy had just emerged.

2.Birthday event (since we didn't get one this year). Happy Birthday - Pin the Tail on the Donkey
    Players would purchase something like a billboard, again to upgrade. There would be 10 upgrades. The first 9 upgrades would look like puzzle pieces that when completed would show the picture of a donkey minus the tail. The last upgrade (puzzle piece) would be the tail to the donkey, hence the title of the event. Obviously the pet prize would be a donkey. We already have a stable habitat for the ponies so this habitat would look something like this - one side has a wooden fence, a couple of straw bales piles and some straw strewn on the ground.

Now that I have that out of the way. I would like to see either in an event or the tree house some pets that got away. There were two corgi puppies, one from the spin-to-win wheel and the other from the farmers market. Would also like the two lovebirds from the leaderboard event as long as it is not through another leaderboard event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by penally1 View Post
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.
    Thanks for reminding me of this suggestion I made last Christmas.

Grand Emperor
    Here are my suggestions including those I made last year.

- A penguin or an elephant
    - Decorations which splash animation in the backdrop like the snowflakes and clover leaves which we currently have. It'll be nice to have one for every season - flowers petals in backdrop for spring and autumn leaves for autumn.
    - Skins for our characters for every season. It'll be nice to redress Morgan, Piper, Jed etc in different costumes.
    - Animated animals in the pond (from Rainy Days) as prize in Tree House.
    - Gold cowbells for Fair day prize, not grand prize though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Pets:
    - Winter show pony (with another stable please, I ran out of room)

Prize:
    - Rabbit which drops a ruby every few days
    And these as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    1. Event - Bring a Mummy Mommy to your farm
    Players would upgrade a building to complete a mausoleum. We could use the Studio to craft bricks, stain glass windows and tiles for the roof. Upgrade parts for the mausoleum would include bones and piles of dirt along with another item. Maybe we could find plies of dirt from the mine. I know mining is not the greatest option. Not certain what area would drop the bones. Possibly something like a ghost dog that would randomly appear on the farm and when we tap on him he would drop bones along with the usual cheese etc. items. The dog would work like the cupid or turkey from past events. The final prize would be a 'pet' mummy. There could also be a side task where players could win a pet mummy cat. We already have the mummy dog which is part of the current fair. The habitat would be three tombstones with the middle tombstone having a crack in it. A pile of dirt would be off to one side of the middle tombstone like the mummy had just emerged.

2.Birthday event (since we didn't get one this year). Happy Birthday - Pin the Tail on the Donkey
    Players would purchase something like a billboard, again to upgrade. There would be 10 upgrades. The first 9 upgrades would look like puzzle pieces that when completed would show the picture of a donkey minus the tail. The last upgrade (puzzle piece) would be the tail to the donkey, hence the title of the event. Obviously the pet prize would be a donkey. We already have a stable habitat for the ponies so this habitat would look something like this - one side has a wooden fence, a couple of straw bales piles and some straw strewn on the ground.
    These for Tree House. Plus other past leaderboard pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Now that I have that out of the way. I would like to see either in an event or the tree house some pets that got away. There were two corgi puppies, one from the spin-to-win wheel and the other from the farmers market. Would also like the two lovebirds from the leaderboard event as long as it is not through another leaderboard event.

New Resident
    jewelry box would be very GREAT

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast