Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    How many horseshoes does the lvl 8, 9 or 10 haunting castle drop? I'm feeling slow now ( only have 150something)
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    How many horseshoes does the lvl 8, 9 or 10 haunting castle drop? I'm feeling slow now ( only have 150something)
    I think I saw that level 10 dropped 30 somewhere. I feel slow too. I am at 190 and have tooooons of horses out. But I am a player that solidly refuses to wake up in the night for these timed events. My sleep is worth more to me that that!

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided NOT to do the side goals to get the ghost, mummy... Etc. I even brought in my cottages and spires ( I was accidentally clicking them and getting a guaranteed direboar). It's too energy consuming and not a guarantee to get the beast you want! I'd MUCH rather get my AWESOME Haunted Castle, the ghost stable and the new alicolt ( yay for potion dropping!!!!) L❤️VE these prizes!!!
    I think you have to pick one quest and go with it! Impossible to do both!
    Probs impossible to do the Beast one without ALOT gems anyhow 👻

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I've decided NOT to do the side goals to get the ghost, mummy... Etc. I even brought in my cottages and spires ( I was accidentally clicking them and getting a guaranteed direboar). It's too energy consuming and not a guarantee to get the beast you want! I'd MUCH rather get my AWESOME Haunted Castle, the ghost stable and the new alicolt ( yay for potion dropping!!!!) L❤️VE these prizes!!!
    I think you have to pick one quest and go with it! Impossible to do both!
    Probs impossible to do the Beast one without ALOT gems anyhow 👻
    I am just waiting until this event is over and then I am going to work on the monster one since that one will still have 14 days left when this one is over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladytalladega View Post
    Is anyone still having a hard time getting the mummies, werewolves, ghosts for the side prizes? I am a Lvl 32 and have 2 Jewelers, 2 cottages, and 2 watchtowers and have only gotten One mummy since the start of the event, nothing else. Getting a lot of dire boars and trolls at those buildings though. I'm in the middle of building Kaz's Abode, could that be why I have so many boars and trolls? Could it be messing me up? Just wondering if anyone had found a solution/reason for this yet.

I have been playing for about 4 years (had to start over when I got a new iPad), but this is my first time posting on the board. Thanks!
    I think EVERYONE is having an issue with direboars taking over the kingdom... I gave up on that beast quest a couple days ago.

Executive Chef
    Lvl 9 h castle upgrade requires 250 glass, 60 c stones, 70 h vines and 1 builder's paste, will post in an hour no. of horseshoes lvl 8 castle drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am just waiting until this event is over and then I am going to work on the monster one since that one will still have 14 days left when this one is over.
    I was thinking of doing the same thing... But still seems like an impossible quest. NOW... If you only got certain beasts on certain buildings, I'd go for it for sure. The regular direboars need to be shut down for this event, they're taking over the place! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The 3rd individual prize is a cute broom that is animated - sweeps back and forth. It's deco, no timer, but looks great.

The 4th individual prize is a haunted stable. 4 hr. timer - drops wool, milk, and hides so far.

The 5th individual prize is the Witch Alicolt. Has an 8 hr. timer and drops items from the potion shop. My first collection was allergy potion and water.

The Haunted Keep is gorgeous and large (4x4) and has 2 day adventures.

The level 10 Haunted House is dropping manticore whiskers, mysterious venom, and bones besides 30 horseshoes.

Great event with great prizes.
    Such amazing prizes!!
    Great quest all round!

I visited your queendom and noticed they've fixed the Alicolt animation for the Witch Alicolt!!
    So why are our regular Alicolts still with horrible animation??

Please Storm8 fix the regular Alicolt animation!!!

Spiritwind have I missed something in this fix?? Do I need to reinstall or something??

Kat always such a pleasure visiting your beautiful Queendom!
    Thanks again for powering through these quests and giving us a heads up for what's to come, much appreciated

... still seems like an impossible quest ... the regular direboars need to be shut down for this event, they're taking over the place!
    Totally agree!!

The ghosts and mummies would be better as rare instead of super-rare ... I still haven't seen either
    I feel I'm going to miss out again (like the Firefox)
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-10-16 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I think EVERYONE is having an issue with direboars taking over the kingdom... I gave up on that beast quest a couple days ago.
    Unless you want the Werebeasts for the Vine drops, I just park a beast in my kingdom. No direboar-energy-sucking-drama (I said sucking :P)lol. I still get my glass and happily chop my rocks and dead trees in peace

Yes the same from what I have read and experienced.