Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: English Pigeon Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 8

I'm at level 100...the milestone gifts have been 1000x points. 3 times! Disappointed...I don't need them, I know they are random but this is weird.

Fashion Designer
    Q: i won 5 darts on the leaderboard. Do I have to use them before the current clock on the dartboard runs out? or can I wait until the dartboard resets and use them later? I dont want to waste them on the current board since there isnt anything on there that I want

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Q: i won 5 darts on the leaderboard. Do I have to use them before the current clock on the dartboard runs out? or can I wait until the dartboard resets and use them later? I dont want to waste them on the current board since there isnt anything on there that I want
    You can save them. However, when the clock resets, you will not receive your daily 3 darts. You will only have the 5 you received.

I would suggest keeping the darts and using them only when something is offered that you really want...up to and including saving any darts you receive from future Leaderboard events so you have the best chance of winning the prize you want without needing to buy more darts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    You can save them. However, when the clock resets, you will not receive your daily 3 darts. You will only have the 5 you received.

I would suggest keeping the darts and using them only when something is offered that you really want...up to and including saving any darts you receive from future Leaderboard events so you have the best chance of winning the prize you want without needing to buy more darts.

oh wow i didnt know that! Thanks Pookiebear!

Executive Chef
    I'm behind on my leaderboard spins. Only spinned 21 times.. So I'm like 5 behind I think and Thursday and Friday I won't get to spin much those days because won't be able to play much both days .. Will update my spins when I do get to spin though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I'm behind on my leaderboard spins. Only spinned 21 times.. So I'm like 5 behind I think and Thursday and Friday I won't get to spin much those days because won't be able to play much both days .. Will update my spins when I do get to spin though
    I could not play much on Sunday because of a work function I needed to attend, so lost about 9 hours' worth of playing time. I had been up at around 2nd or 3rd place, at the time, and now I am down at about 9th or 10th. Unless I get really lucky and get some large boost points, I may not even make it back up to 6th place. Oh well. Nothing to do but keep on trying.

Executive Chef
    And...that's it. Congratulations to all the winners of the English Pigeon Leaderboard event!

If anyone won the English Pigeon, please post here or in the Pets Habitats thread, or let judyandthecat know which habitats the English Pigeon can go in. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    And...that's it. Congratulations to all the winners of the English Pigeon Leaderboard event!

If anyone won the English Pigeon, please post here or in the Pets Habitats thread, or let judyandthecat know which habitats the English Pigeon can go in. Thanks!
    I came in 15th but happy for the teatime bunny!

^^

Couldbyou please also post a screenshot inside the pets habitat menu for our gallery
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    The English pigeon goes on the bird tree

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234