Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So this morning I collect3d from my adventure and I swear it dropped a piece that looked like the butterfly event icon on the right side of our screens. Now, it was 5:30 am but I swear I saw it! When I tapped it, it disappeared and there’s nothing in my inventory.

Attachment 52836
    same here

Executive Chef
    me too on the mine collection, the adventure drops of easy butterflies (@ least give me an ivy's hut butterfly), and no faeirie from adventures either.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So this morning I collect3d from my adventure and I swear it dropped a piece that looked like the butterfly event icon on the right side of our screens. Now, it was 5:30 am but I swear I saw it! When I tapped it, it disappeared and there?s nothing in my inventory.

Attachment 52836
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Happened to me too. I thought it was a painting/ deco item or such, but I can't find it anywhere either.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    same here
    Yeah it drops every time I do the adventure too. I think it’s just linked to the “ticking off” of the “Journey to Kaleidoscope Field” adventure goal to basically confirm you’ve been on the adventure, but it isn’t an actual item, it just serves to complete the goal.

The drop looks like the icon on the goal list next to Journey to Kaleidoscope Field (see screenshot)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6EE7380-C407-4C66-9F13-40B1DF11C1A7.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	52839

When it drops from the first time you do the adventure it competes the goal and then when it drops for subsequent adventures it presumably just doesn’t serve any particular purpose
    Last edited by GC5410; 08-31-19 at 06:14 AM.

I've gotten purple butterflies twice from the adventure.

BTW I am loving that the Butterfly Hunter Troll occasionally drops the Grand Butterflies!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The Butterfly Catcher. He has a hat and a cute outfit and he swats so adorably!
    Please s8 offer him up for some gems, he would be so perfect in my queendom!
    Aren't they just the cutest?! I know I'd get a few if they were on offer - and they also make the most adorable little frog like sound.

s8 - Kudos on continuing the trend of completely new behaviors for event foes, it is noticed and fully appreciated!

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone managed to craft a grand butterfly in the faerie atrium as yet? I wanted to know if it was like the firefly and forest wisp with drops or if it's just a grand butterfly (or maybe a bunch?) that goes towards the community event?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Has anyone managed to craft a grand butterfly in the faerie atrium as yet? I wanted to know if it was like the firefly and forest wisp with drops or if it's just a grand butterfly (or maybe a bunch?) that goes towards the community event?
    If you look carefully at the descriptions, they seem to have confused the info for the Grand Butterfly and the Butterfly Lantern. I'm of the firm opinion that crafting the Grand Butterfly will simply give you 3 Grand Butterflies toward your total for the Community Event.

I posted, asking for clarity on the issue in the current Bugs Thread but seeing as how it's a holiday weekend in the states, I don't expect to see any official word before Tuesday.

EDIT: I can confirm that crafting the Grand Butterfly in the Atrium does give Grand Butterfly towards our Community Event totals.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-31-19 at 08:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I haven?t gotten the fairy goals at all this morning.

Fashion Designer
    For those of us not receiving anything “good” from the adventures, don’t lose heart. On my 5th adventure I received 1 of each color of butterfly. So in addition to the usual red, green, and yellow, I also received blue, yellow, and purple.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-31-19 at 06:49 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Yeah I haven?t gotten the fairy goals at all this morning.
    they show up at the time that you did them yesterday.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily