Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help with my bingo query. When a challenge is 'breed a genie dragon' does it matter when you start the challenge? Do you have to start the challenge before you select your breeding pair and start breeding?

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by remybimmies View Post
    Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help with my bingo query. When a challenge is 'breed a genie dragon' does it matter when you start the challenge? Do you have to start the challenge before you select your breeding pair and start breeding?

Thanks for any help.
    Hi. You can start the task anytime before you place the egg after breeding but it won't count towards the challenge if you start it after breeding the egg and it is already placed in the nest.

Has something changed? In the last five or six times I've been in the silver league, I haven't gotten any bingo tasks to clear an area or expand. I keep saving those for that league and sometimes clear inadvertently bc it's so small on the phone my fingers hit them by mistake

I played Bingo from time to time so I have some boost prizes ready to use. But I do not know which one is x2, x5 or x10 as there is no number on the icon.

Could somebody help me on this? Sorry if the question has been asked.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bameeee View Post
    I played Bingo from time to time so I have some boost prizes ready to use. But I do not know which one is x2, x5 or x10 as there is no number on the icon.

Could somebody help me on this? Sorry if the question has been asked.

Thanks.
    From right to left it's 2, 5 and 10

Edit KP added info to post 2
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-17 at 10:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    It didn't count me clearing my area. I waited to start the challenge until just before I finished clearing it. It was done, I just had to click the ready box.

Do you have to start the challenge before you start the timer on the clearing?

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    It didn't count me clearing my area. I waited to start the challenge until just before I finished clearing it. It was done, I just had to click the ready box.

Do you have to start the challenge before you start the timer on the clearing?
    No we always been able to start clearing 1st & set timer when ready to finish clearing. I had that happen to me just this morning.
    I had a Fung stone ready to clear then I clicked the bingo square timer, clear the Fung stone then went back to bingo to click finish & bingo didn't count it so I had to let the square expire.
    It must be a bug because it was working fine last time I had to clear a stone ... Perhaps 5 Bingo games ago. I lost a double bingo on this one & am still stuck on the same round. Hopefully they fix it soon. I'm iOS iPhone 6

New Resident
    I downgraded myself until timber league to earn the boost. There were only 2 players including myself with some points but I did not receive my prize after it ended. This happened a few times, any clue?

Why does the Bingo timer always end a couple of minutes early? I’ve noticed this happening time and again and this week I got played out by this erratic timer.

I had 4 minutes on the Bingo clock but was waiting for it to hit 2 minutes before making the final collection that would push me up to second place. I was doing this because I knew the player at second place was monitoring the leaderboard and wanted to be sure I could catch him with a 950 point jump. But to my surprise, the clock changed from 2:05 to “Results”, causing me to not only miss getting second place but to also waste all the time and effort breeding the dragon and spending 15 gold for a boost in the score.

Could the developers look into this bug? What is the use of our strategizing to win when a faulty timer flushes our efforts and money down the toilet?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Why does the Bingo timer always end a couple of minutes early? I?ve noticed this happening time and again and this week I got played out by this erratic timer.

I had 4 minutes on the Bingo clock but was waiting for it to hit 2 minutes before making the final collection that would push me up to second place. I was doing this because I knew the player at second place was monitoring the leaderboard and wanted to be sure I could catch him with a 950 point jump. But to my surprise, the clock changed from 2:05 to ?Results?, causing me to not only miss getting second place but to also waste all the time and effort breeding the dragon and spending 15 gold for a boost in the score.

Could the developers look into this bug? What is the use of our strategizing to win when a faulty timer flushes our efforts and money down the toilet?
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request