Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Nightclub Owner
    I used Love & Olympus and got Love on the first try. I then moved my breeding roost alllllll the way to the other side of my island so I don't accidentally hatch it before tomorrow! lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    I always get love but now that I want one... I have bred 2 later lights and 2 virtues so far
    I have 2 Kitsunes in a row! Plus 1 Light and 1 Laserlight! When I think of how long I waited for my first Kitsune, many many months and I loved the look so much and envied all other islands that had her... *bitter laugh*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I have 2 Kitsunes in a row! Plus 1 Light and 1 Laserlight! When I think of how long I waited for my first Kitsune, many many months and I loved the look so much and envied all other islands that had her... *bitter laugh*
    Have you tried kitsue X light? That worked for me days ago! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Ugh, I just did a dumb thing. I've got Life sitting on the nest so that only leaves one nest available to me. My dragons finished in the den and like a dummy I put the Laserlight fail on it, forgetting White Glass is about to be done crafting. So I'll need to spend gold to finish the Laserlight as I'm not risking losing the Life and not being able to get it back.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Ugh, I just did a dumb thing. I've got Life sitting on the nest so that only leaves one nest available to me. My dragons finished in the den and like a dummy I put the Laserlight fail on it, forgetting White Glass is about to be done crafting. So I'll need to spend gold to finish the Laserlight as I'm not risking losing the Life and not being able to get it back.
    Uggh! That sucks pretty sure we've all done stuff like that before. Could you maybe wait a few hours so that you can reduce the number of gold you spend and have WG hatch overnight? Might take a little bit of the sting out of the situation
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I had planted 20 hours crops on two of my farms yesterday so they'd be ready today. Got 40 spears from each farm. So the 20 hour crop is worth it.
    Wow, nice saghaven! I still have a bit to go before the 60 spears but I'll be sure to do that as well. Thanks for the info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yeah, I finished Chapter 5 today too, pffftt mining parts. Who has been asking for more of those? No one, that's who
    another wasteful reward. But notice they did take away some of the food rewards just to make it harder for us.

Executive Chef
    White Glass egg (5h hatching) :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	218 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	33108
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Gotta love the wasteful land parts and breeding requirements. They say the breeding is not adjusted during dt but I see people saying it's harder to breed common dragons like Love and Coral during the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I would love having kitsune as a fail