Page 90 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Host(ess)
    Using quick collect seems to help with Naga spawn rates.

Can you please help.im on chapter 6 I need a naga I have searched ponds about 50 times and not 1 naga has spawned so I don't think problem has been solved .this has delayed my quest by half a day now and there is only 5 days left . Thankyou

Something is not right here. I crafted the stone on the last chapter. Collected the stone and it is nowhere to be found. Can't craft another since option is gone and I'm not sure where to turn.

Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye58 View Post
    Something is not right here. I crafted the stone on the last chapter. Collected the stone and it is nowhere to be found. Can't craft another since option is gone and I'm not sure where to turn.

Gordon
    Have you force closed? That seems to remedy situations where actions are not being counted.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    I got pelts & tusks every time after I used my stash of 99 from years of play with no way to use pelts. Check deep, very deep into your storage. In regards to the Nagas I got great numbers from my grouped ponds. I think I have 8 out. Hope this helps. Oh, and thanks for the note about the petals dropping again. I will stop checking until chapter 10 opens. Keep playing, ignore the wacky timer, somehow it always works out.
    I decided to go ahead and give the 65 pelts it said I had just to see how many gems it would cost to move forward but to my surprise it completed that goal. So many the counter was just messed up??? Anyway for anyone who still needs pelts try giving what ever number of pelts it says you have and you too might be surprised!

Rhino Keeper
    SW, for Lower Level Players info updates check posts #858 for chap 9 goals, #872 for chap 9 pics, and #873 for chap 10 text. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    .....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft...
    LLLOOOOLLLL thank you for this comic relief, I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this idea! Relieved a lot of stress caused by this blasted quest

I'm still waiting for my chapter 10 to unlock (tomorrow) but i already have the materials in building the dragon's hoard.. Can i build it now? Or should i wait? Thank you

Fashion Designer
    you can build it now

Host(ess)
    Thanks. I'm waiting for chapter 10 to unlock. I read that I would need them for hatching the egg. Looks like they start dropping again during that part of the challenge. Thanks for helping!