Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story update: Turkey Animals TIMED/OPTIONAL EVENT (re-released) EXPIRED

What t.cow give?

Farm Supplier
    It has to grow up before I can collect.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's just a normal cow... Gives same drops of milk etc as every other cow, just in fancy clothes.

Banned
    I got one and it's cute, but I wish it gave special drops. I desperately need rat tails and nothing is giving them to me anymore. I have none.

Host(ess)
    I hoped it'd drop fertilizer every collection... Typical you need special items and it turns out to be a normal cow which is 500 in the market.. :/

Host(ess)
    I just got off a cruise ship and only have 3 hours to complete this event. If the cow only drops like the regular, I guess I didn't miss much. Not going to use gems for a dressed up, basic coin cow.

Would be nice to get the chance to finish the Thankful Table from last year since Android users were just starting out and wool was hard to come by.

Fashion Designer
    OMG, totally forgot. My costume was ready, finished with 2 minutes to go !!! Got my cow, phew!

New Resident
    Will u help me? I picked up my costume from the workshop and I did not receive the next goal. I have a costume in inventory, but that's it. Thank u!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Maj800 View Post
    Will u help me? I picked up my costume from the workshop and I did not receive the next goal. I have a costume in inventory, but that's it. Thank u!
    Well check you goal book, the timer has passed probably.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I've got the special cow but it's invisible! Any ideas? All my plants which drop orange leaves are also either invisible, grey boxes or scrambled pixels too. I have no idea why though.