Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story update: Turkey Animals TIMED/OPTIONAL EVENT (re-released) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I can gift felts but the marketplace is a better source. Why do we need 5 marketplaces? I just built 2 to bring my total to 3. Do I need more?
    I got 5 felts from 1 marketplace so I built 3 more. I think 4 matketplaces should be enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit on the number of felts you can gift? I was able to gift one felt from each of my accounts, but then it wouldn't let me send additional felts after the first one .... ?
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like you can only gift one felt to one neighbor. The same with the leaves, only can gift one. I got 3 felts from my first marketplace collection. I have 5 markets out just to be sure.

Rhino Keeper
    So can we only get one cow? I just finished the quest line, placed the cow, saw that he wasn't appearing but had 29 minutes left. Force closed the app and he's gone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I can gift felts but the marketplace is a better source. Why do we need 5 marketplaces? I just built 2 to bring my total to 3. Do I need more?
    It's timed for only three days, and because the felt drop rate is random so if you want to be 100% sure you finish this goal it is safer to have more marketplace than not, but it's your call. I have 7 because I wanted to hoard lol. It's only 4 stone blocks and 4 wooden beams each, and by chopping trees for the leaves you'd get a lot of wood anyway.

Executive Chef
    Two collections from the Marketplace and received 3 & 6 felts. Could be a little tight with just 3 Marketplaces. And only 33 leaves from 8 trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes! Thank you so much! I scrolled so fast through it i didnt notife what it said until after tapping, and now my bf doesnt believe the GoT reference

Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we also have the sheep and the pig wasn't playing the last time around

Executive Chef
    Limited gifts of felt and 22 hrs collection from marketplace are not fun. My marketplace gave me 3 felt and I got 2 as gifts. This isnt going to happen for me. I have my second marketplace out but not building more. This should not be a requirement.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I have 5 marketplaces and collected 6 times, I got 30 felts

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast