Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thanks Flatfoot!! Is this a new thing or was it always like that? I honestly can't remember what level I was for my first tales but I got all three so I must have been high enough?
    Since we started to introduce a third, lower-level bucket, we've done it like this. I believe it started with the Royal Flush event.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The low level bucket for these events get the first two dragons, the second being on day 10. In this case, the low level players can win the Playful and then the Surprise Dragon.
    Absolutely heartbreaking

Fashion Designer
    Since we started to introduce a third, lower-level bucket, we've done it like this. I believe it started with the Royal Flush event.
    Thanks again!

Jent3609 maybe they will come out in the spin to win game later or available in one of the value packs! Fingers crossed for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelisa View Post
    Hello I'm a little bit concerned about the "invites", as it seems to me that I receive the map requests with quite some lag. (I log into the game fairly often, but still receive map request rather unfrequented, and often it says that the request have been sent from 10 min to 22h ago, even though I have logged in several times during the past 22h..). Can anyone point me to the thread for inviting neighbours please? Xx Norelisa
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    My map requests also are sometimes lagged and I'm on all the time. Once I had one that said it was sent 3 days prior!! Lol idk. But I looked all over and didn't see a neighbor thread. Idk if I'm missing it or not but if u look beside each of our posts you see our id for the game. Look through this thread at about page 9ish and people were posting they were looking for neighbors. You can always send anyone a request and then visit their island and write on their wall. I'm willing to help anyone so I will send u a request momentarily. good luck!
    It is my understanding those with "22 hours ago" etc on them are because of the daily limit. So, for example, I send out requests to 200 neighbours, but I can only receive 20 a day. So the following day I get another 20 and those may be 22 hours old from when I sent the request initially. Hope that makes sense. Because we all sent requests at different times, some may be 10 hours old etc.

Usually when I send map requests I have received 20 within an hour or two. Thanks to my wonderful neighbours, you all know who you are!

Fashion Designer
    DeeDee99 You're the best! Thank you for explaining this! I never want my neighbors to think I didn't respond to them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jent3609 View Post
    Absolutely heartbreaking
    Jent3609, while it is completely understandable to be disappointed, before the introduction of the third level many newer players found the task requirements too difficult and I think found that even more frustrating. Just not the resources to meet the requirements.

At some stage down the track you will hopefully get another chance for this dragon. Keep building up your islands and soon you will be amongst the higher levels complaining bitterly about food requirements!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Jent3609, while it is completely understandable to be disappointed, before the introduction of the third level many newer players found the task requirements too difficult and I think found that even more frustrating. Just not the resources to meet the requirements.

At some stage down the track you will hopefully get another chance for this dragon. Keep building up your islands and soon you will be amongst the higher levels complaining bitterly about food requirements!
    Lol I completely understand. I can't be too upset, I have managed to get a few nice dragons in the week I have been playing. One day I will have this dragon as well!

New Resident
    Inztrekfan and DeeDee99: thanks for answering so if I send out 200 "invite" request, everyone will get it on my friends list, but once the 15 invites needed has been sent back, the other 185 pending requests at my other friends will dissappear until next cycle of receiving things? (if this makes no sense, then no worries, haha just trying to understand whether I have to "single out which friends to ask" rather than ticking all of them for best results )

Where can we find the detail informations (color, rarity, incubation, coin production per hour, etc) of these three dragons (Playful, Surprise, and Supreme)? I wonder what is the rarity of Playful as pure single element, is it just a rare or a super rare? For instance, common of single green element is Forest, Dawntree is the super rare, the common of single blue element is Water, Hammerhead is the super rare... On the other hand, Raven is the super rare of pure black element instead of Night and Lotus as the rare one). So, how about Playful? Fire is the common of single red element, then is Playful the super rare red element? Or is it rare red element?

*'cos I don't seem to get the detail information of those three birthday dragons.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 04-08-16 at 08:46 PM. Reason: ETA

Edit(KP)

Crafting Items

Birthday Candles: needs one each of basic candle, small red gem and small blue gem
    Birthday Present: needs one each of basic candle and party supplies
    Four Layered Cake: needs two each of birthday candles and party supplies
    Dragon Story Steps: needs one party supplies

Quests

Party Planners Quest (obtain party Supplies )
    Finding Friends Quest (obtain candles )

High Levels (111+)

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Impruberries (6). (Skip: 12Gold)
    2. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 18Gold)
    3. Visit Neighbors (2). (Skip: 4Gold)
    Prize: 500Exp 10,000Coin

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Buffbeets. (6). (Skip: 15Gold)
    2. Collect 45 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 20Gold)
    3. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold)
    Prize: Playful Dragon

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

1. Raise Playful Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
    2. Complete 1 Finding Friends. (Skip: 19Gold)
    Prize: 10 Mystic Map

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

1. Get 3 Invites. (Skip: 15Gold)
    2. Complete 1 Party Planners. (Skip: 14Gold)
    3. Breed Water Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
    4. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
    Prize: 14,000 Firapples

Chapter 5 (3 Acts)

1. Raise Playful Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
    3. Craft 1 Birthday Present. (Skip: 50Gold)
    Prize: 1 Dragon Story Steps

Chapter 6 (5 Acts)

1. Hatch a Life Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
    2. Have one Noble Crystal. (Skip: 10Gold)
    3. Complete 1 Party Planners. (Skip: 14Gold)
    4. Raise Playful Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 30Gold)
    5. Craft 1 Birthday Candles. (Skip: 20Gold)
    Prize: 18,000Firapples

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)

1. Get 8 Invites.(Skip: 40Gold)
    2. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
    3. Plant Buffbeets. (6). (Skip: 12Gold)
    4. Breed Forest Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
    Prize: Surprise Dragon

Chapter 8 (3 Acts)

1. Hatch a Genie Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
    2. Raise Surprise Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 14Gold)
    4. Get 4 StopwatchesStopwatch from Fighting.. (Skip: 99Gold)
    Prize: 1 Jumpy Castle

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Surprise Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 18Gold)
    3. Craft 2 Birthday Presents. (Skip: 99Gold)
    4. Raise Playful Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 172Gold)
    Prize: 10Gold

Chapter 10 (6 Acts)

1. Harvest Firapples (6). (Skip: 36Gold)
    2. Get 15 Invites. (Skip: 75Gold)
    3. Raise Surprise Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 195Gold)
    4. Collect 80 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 35Gold)
    5. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 99Gold)
    6. Have 1 Four Layered Cake
    Prize: 1 Supreme Dragon

************************************************** ************************************************** *

Medium level (41-110)

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 10

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************

Low Levels (level 14-40)

CH 1

It started like any other day. Playful Dragon woke up, stretched his wings, and went out into the morning sun to harvest some Impruberries. The berries were as blue and as tasty as ever, the air was crisp and refreshing, and the atmosphere was lively on the Isles. Walking around his habitat, Playful Dragon couldn't help thinking he was forgetting something...

1- Plant Impruberries x6 Skip 12 gold
    2- Harvest Impruberries x6 Skip 18 gold

Reward 5,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gold

CH 2

Was he forgetting a chore? Perhaps he planned to meet another dragon today? Or possibly there was an adventure that needed his s****s? No, it couldn't be any of those. He wandered about scratching his chin and happened to look over at a calendar on the wall...

1- Harvest Buffbeets x4 Skip 12 gold
    2- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x16 Skip 24 gold

Reward 8 Mystic Maps Unlock Early 10 gold

CH 3

The calendar was all marked up, meaning it was time to flip to the new month, April. The Playful Dragon couldn't help but think that there was something incredibly important about April... It was the Dragon Isle's BIRTHDAY!

1- Harvest Firapples x3 Skip 18 gold
    2- Get Birthday Invites from neighbors x3 Skip 15 gold

Reward The Playful Dragon (Fire Element) Unlock Early 15 gold

CH 4

Playful Dragon frantically ran about. It's been four years since the new Caretakers landed on the Isles and helped the dragons grow and prosper. It was a time for celebration and it was up to the Playful Dragon this year to set it all up!

1- Raise your Playful Dragon to Level 3 Skip 13 gold
    2- Complete Finding Friends Quest Skip 19 gold

Reward Dragon Story Steps x8 (Decoration) Unlock Early 20 gold

CH 5

Invitations needed to go out to all the dragons and caretakers, party supplies needed collecting, and presents needed wrapping. Covered in tape and paper, Playful Dragon sighed, he would need some help!

1- Complete Party Planners Quest Skip 14 gold
    2- Harvest Firapples x4 Skip 24 gold

Reward 4,000 XP & 3,000 Coins Unlock Early 25 gold

CH 6

Carrying a satchel full of invitations, Playful Dragon passed them out to each and every dragon that he saw. With each invite, the recipient smiled from ear to ear. They were all excited for the big birthday! Some asked if all the Prime Dragons would be able to attend, but what Playful Dragon wanted to know is if the Supreme Dragon would attend the big birthday bash?

1- Raise your Playful Dragon to Level 5 Skip 15 gold
    2- Breed a Fire Dragon with another Dragon Skip 20 gold
    3- Complete Finding Friends Quest Skip 19 gold

Reward The Jumpy Castle (Decoration) Unlock Early 30 gold

CH 7

The Supreme Dragon was almost a legend to the dragons of the Isles. As the tales go , the Supreme Dragon was born to watch over and protect all dragons born on the Isles. There have been no confirmed sightings of the Supreme Dragon for many years, but perhaps it would show up for such a grand occasion?

1- Raise your Playful Dragon to Level 7 Skip 17 gold
    2- Unknown (My Act 2 Auto Completed)
    3- Craft Birthday Presents x1 Skip 50 gold

Reward Birthday Presents x4 (Decoration) Unlock Early 35 gold

CH 8

More and more dragons arrived at the party, all bringing food, gifts, and large smiles. As Playful Dragon carefully placed some presents down amongst the others, the sudden explosion of a nearby cake startled him! Covered in bits of colorful frosting, Playful Dragon looked up to see the Surprise Dragon laughing hysterically. Playful Dragon couldn't help but smile; it wouldn't be a real party without this lovable dragon bursting out of every bush, present, and cake!

1- Plant Impruberries x6 Skip 12 gold
    2- Get Birthday Invites from neighbors x3 Skip 15 gold
    3- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x32 Skip 48 gold

Reward Birthday Cake (Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gold

CH 9

Everyone was pitching in to make this a birthday party to remember for years. The Creation Dragon watched the youngest dragons play. Dark Crystal crafted necklaces of precious stone. Zephyr filled the Jumpy Castle with air. Time Travel brought treats from next year's party. Nouveau did face paintings. Autumn dance about in a flourish of color. Spirit Queen told spooky stories while Beauty told fairytales. Queen brought lavish cakes. Arbiter refereed games and Magic Lamp granted small wishes. It truly seemed that every dragon was in attendance; all except the Supreme Dragon.

1-Complete Party Planners Quest Skip 14 gold
    2- Breed an Air Dragon with another Dragon SKip 20 gold
    3- Craft Birthday Presents x1 Skip 50 gold

Reward 5 Gold Unlock Early 50 gold

CH 10

The final preparations were put in place and a giant cake was brought out with as many layers as there were years for the Isles. A Fire Dragon flew up and lit the candles. After a lively rendition of a party song, every dragon on the isle blew out the candles together and cheered, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Slowly but surely, all the dragons looked up above the cake. Against the sun there flew a might dragon with wings of warm, colored glass. The light that danced on the island below had a calming effect and Playful Dragon knew that everyone in attendance was in for a treat. The dragon landed by the cake, walked around it, and took a big bite out of it! There was no question that this was the Supreme Dragon, and it seemed to greatly enjoy the cake! All the dragons cheered once more as they dove in to claim a bite of cake. With one last chance to shock the others, Surprise Dragon burst out from the top and waved in glee. Happy Birthday Dragon Story! See you next year for more cake!

1- Raise your Playful Dragon to level 8 Skip 49 gold
    2- Breed a Forest Dragon with another Dragon Skip 20 gold
    3- Harvest Pumpwings x3 Skip 18 gold

Reward The Surprise Dragon (Super Rare, pink x blue x yellow elements)
    Dear Flatfoot, where are the acts list for mid level players? Its not mentioned here & only for high & low level players. Hope u can post it. Thanks