Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dragon. Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper

Cool Weird Dragon. Dragon Story

anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?

The Honorable Panda
    I checked all my dragons and none of mine blow bubbles!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?
    lol i think you mean the baby water dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    My mistmoth blows bubbles and flyes backwards

water dragon in baby form, it jets around with its mouth

Rhino Keeper
    Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..
    Sorry but as a baby it has blown bubbles (and said so in the market) since it came out.

Executive Chef
    Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.

Executive Chef
    I didn't realize that even dragon animation can differ on the different devices... that's strange. I can see how that could confuse people.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.
    not true sorry to say. I am android user and play since november2012 and baby water dragon always blow bubble until the beginnig on my both accounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast