Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Can I ask why
    Certainly you can!
    Players who have finished the goal either have to fight the monsters for very little reward, or place one so that they do not appear at all.
    We who have not finished know that every fight counts!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, reporting in to update you on the Trade Wagon....

The gifting of tokens has been removed this season (ie, not a glitch). The trade wagon therefore only has the cooking camp in it and it will stay that way till next season. (Mine's going back into storage.)

Your tokens are still all available in your inventory. You have not lost them.

I'll put this post at beginning of thread too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for clearing that up!! I can report bk to nbrs who don't use forums. Tnx agn

Quote Originally Posted by FinsFabulousFoods View Post
    Yay, up to 9 whole gold tokens now. 3 per hunt. So it is looking like it is going to take me till season 33... this is so pointless on android. I think I am just going to park a monster through these dumb events from now on.
    Yep i calculated 33 seasons for me as well, that is if I manage to make my average of 3 per season. New suggestion-since android players don't get special iOS events, allow us to gift staff tokens to fellow android players.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

I wish S8 would have told us the details so that we could have traded and ****ed monsters before the deadlines. It seems that S8 does one, little irritating thing after another; eventually, those irritants add up, and people will stop playing.

Well this is a bummer. As a level 50 with no current quests I enjoyed getting tokens in between monster quests as gifts and doing trades for potential gems or other interesting items. A fun part of the game for me at least taken away now. There really is not anything on the gift list interesting to me unless needed for a challenge. I agree with others S8 has been doing a lot of things lately to annoy their long term players. I could have done another trade just not gold before it expired if I had known this would have happened, but even expiration was unclear. And I am absolutely convinced the beast rates changed drastically this time for me before and after event.

I still play but with less passion. I just hope something amazing comes along soon and with all the holidays there are lots of opportunities!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    It's a bit harsh to remove the gifting. Makes me sad.
    Can I ask why?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Certainly you can!
    Players who have finished the goal either have to fight the monsters for very little reward, or place one so that they do not appear at all.
    We who have not finished know that every fight counts!
    I guess that is true I got the camp actually, and the number of trades did reduce towards the end of the season..but I love getting gems and the occasional gold nugget

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Yep i calculated 33 seasons for me as well, that is if I manage to make my average of 3 per season. New suggestion-since android players don't get special iOS events, allow us to gift staff tokens to fellow android players.
    +10000000 !!!

I know I posted, but still thinking on this event. This feels like the Halloween event to me all over again in that I got duped and there was lack of communication leading to the anticlimactic ending without the ability to use up any extra coins.

Well onto hopefully a better big event soon...
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 