Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    This Dragon is stunning but I HAVEN'T HAD GOLD SALES FOR ALMOST 4 WEEKS NOW, IT IS SO UNFAIR WHILE MOST OTHER PLAYERS HAVE A CURRENT GOLD SALE AND I DON'T!!
    I haven't had a gold sale ever on DS! I play several S8 games, and they do not offer me the gem/gold sales, either. (Well, I've had one or two Black Friday-type sales in FFS over the years, but that's it.) I'd be thrilled with a monthly sale. I do feel your frustration, though... It's no fun hearing about frequent sales, is it?

As for the topic of this thread, I'm super, crazy-excited about this Valiant Dragon! I will do everything I can to breed this amazing dragon! I can only assume he'll rule the battle arena!

For those who don't have a diamond, do keep trying. It took me a long time, but it just made it that much sweeter when I got it! Just be sure to have 4 different types in the breeding den (whenever possible) since you never know when your luck will strike!

Good luck breeding Valiant, everyone! Fingers crossed for those hoping for their first diamond, as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 48 hours now in the den. Fingers are crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem. No sale in around 4 weeks. I just emailed storm8 about it and 2 hours later I got a gold sale for 5 hours only!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    I have 48 hours now in the den. Fingers are crossed.
    Unless you bred with two lvl 15 dragons, it'll be Valiant

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tip FlatFoot, I am using a level 10 Champion. So, the news is good - I have it!

I can't imagine if Valiant come out as an opponent in a tournament (better not), what dragon could beat this Diamond-Champion hybrid? Interesting...

*good news is we seldom have Diamond hybrids came out as tournament opponents recently, so I hope this won't happen...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I can't imagine if Valiant come out as an opponent in a tournament (better not), what dragon could beat this Diamond-Champion hybrid? Interesting...

*good news is we seldom have Diamond hybrids came out as tournament opponents recently, so I hope this won't happen...
    Well now it will happen, lol, maybe Supreme will take it to task!

I GOT IT‼️‼️‼️‼️ Doing the happy �������������� Infinity 10 Bronztalon 10. Thanks Flatfoot for all the stupendous, outrageous and beautifully designed dragons you have been designing for our entertainment pleasure. Another thank you for hanging out with the players on this thread with your teasing as well as encouraging ways. I can't speak for others, however, for the first time in over 3 years of playing DS I feel like somebody actually cares about whether we have successes or failures. You are a valuable asset to your company. Too bad they don't follow your lead. They probably wouldn't have so many disgruntled customers if they did. Just saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icre8mylife View Post
    I GOT IT‼️‼️‼️‼️ Doing the happy �������������� Infinity 10 Bronztalon 10. Thanks Flatfoot for all the stupendous, outrageous and beautifully designed dragons you have been designing for our entertainment pleasure. Another thank you for hanging out with the players on this thread with your teasing as well as encouraging ways. I can't speak for others, however, for the first time in over 3 years of playing DS I feel like somebody actually cares about whether we have successes or failures. You are a valuable asset to your company. Too bad they don't follow your lead. They probably wouldn't have so many disgruntled customers if they did. Just saying.
    Nice, congratulations!

Banned
    WELL DONE STORM 8, you have CRASHED your game, I cannot access DS by home internet or my mobile internet!!!! NOT HAPPY, every other site I want to access is fine just STORM 8 related games.