Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Farm Supplier
    Offering(s) is a new item. Max capacity is 45.
    Back of Inventory/Info: Fresh food made in preparation of the kingdom's biggest feast ever!

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get any offerings from my feasts either. I now have one ready to collect from the kitchen but I'm afraid to. Should we wait??

Executive Chef
    Collected from my kitchens no offering here either

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I had the Devine feast but placed the shelter now option in kitchens is gone. I've cooked simple, hearty and spicey feasts and received no offerings.
    Did your feast at least count in the quest book? Mine still haven't registered��

Banned
    Meh, I haven't got past the first step yet, prepare a feast. So I suppose I'm not up to offerings anyway. So it's seven days for all the levels, right? How many levels are there? I'm glad this is during my Thanksgiving break so I have days off to do this. Also it doesn't matter which feasts we make? Do any of the feasts have shorter preparation times, anyone know?

Farm Supplier
    i will be the first to agree, the Food Shelter is released too early and it's going to be removed....it's Walicon scandal all over again !
    Screen shotting it before they fix it...
    i name it Food-Gate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    i will be the first to agree, the Food Shelter is released too early and it's going to be removed....it's Walicon scandal all over again !
    Screen shotting it before they fix it...
    i name it Food-Gate!
    Nooo! Anyway, any speculation on what the food shelter is going to give up in 42 hours assuming it's still around?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Did your feast at least count in the quest book? Mine still haven't registered��
    I think they are not registering because the goal is "gather 10 offerings" not "cook 10 feasts". So no offerings means no progress on the goal... 😞

Rhino Keeper
    I collected a simple feast and received no offerings. I expect that S8 will likely fix this tomorrow and those of us affected by the bug will receive nothing as compensation. When a mistake is made they've simply ignored that it had real consequences to their player base.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LillieNomi View Post
    I think they are not registering because the goal is "gather 10 offerings" not "cook 10 feasts". So no offerings means no progress on the goal... ��
    AHA, Thanks, that makes sense.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast