Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I got one message the other day....

..tip 1 ... Tip me back to get the rest

I was laughing
    Oh I'd so delete if I got a message like that. I recently deleted a few nbrs just cause I had too many and I don't think they were playing anyways.

The Honorable Panda

I was laughing
    That is a good one!! LOL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyms View Post
    Ok. So i get a post on my wall from a neighbor. Happens all the time. This one says "tipped, tip back" . A little demanding but i decided she must really need some tips. I visit her place and re tip. Don't usually do a lot of posting when tipping (i have just enough time to tip my the and four star neighbors since i work a full time job and have an 8 yr old) i notice two posts/warnings by the owner of the restaurant. "i only accept 3 & 4 star tippers as neighbors" no biggie, I have the same philosophy. the other warning ticked me off for some reason. It read "if i tip you and you don't tip me back, i will delete you" . Did i over react when i posted a short note about being grateful for the tips you receive and how we sometimes can do nice things without getting immediate gratification before happily deleting the ungrateful hussy? I have a life. I gift every one of my 300 neighbors immediately upon waking. I tip my three and four star friends always throughout the day and get to the two stars if i can. I just had to vent

Add HALEYMS if you want a good neighbor that also has a home in the real world.
    I'm gonna add u! I am like u. I get so frustrated with demanding nbrs. A nbr I've had for a while, I guess woke up on the wrong side of the bed this particular morning. She posted that if I couldn't clear my tables at a reasonable time of day she would have to remove me bcuz she hates to revisit a place more than once. Now.... First thing... I had to read it, re-read it, & read it again. I was thinking.. Is she serious? I politely went to her wall & posted "it's called sleeping" I'm not dedicated to this game 24/7, I do have a life. It was 330 am my time when she posted that! Lmao.. What's really funny is that a week before, she was asking ppl not to delete her bcuz of network issues. I could've been really unreasonable & deleted her bcuz her star level dropped and I only want nbrs who have 3-4 star ratings.. Needless to say she got deleted with the quickness. But um... Some of these ppl need to learn some respect. I'm so tired of being nice.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a neighbor post a message on my wall, saying something to the affect of, you need to pay attention to my wall to see what type of gift i want.

Haleyms---I am adding you! I can relate. I am a VERY busy mother of three, ages: 10, 8, and 5. I try to at least gift my neighbors every day and check a few times a day for parts requests. I tip when I can ( I play both restaurant and bakery, so sometimes I alternate days of tipping.) I have only deleted when I was pretty sure they weren't playing anymore. I HATE it when people demand to be tipped back. I have even read on these forums of people deleting others because they didn't get the gifts they wanted. Um....grow up please! I can't remember what all my neighbors want, but if I visit their place and see they are building something, I try to gift parts. Someone took the time to tip you and gift you, be grateful! In my opinion, anyways!

Grand Emperor

I was laughing
    You should have tipped her back one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I was just going to say he/she should tip one and post "tip 1 tip me back to get the rest"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yeah but I'm easy going lol I just ignore stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    I had a neighbor post a message on my wall, saying something to the affect of, you need to pay attention to my wall to see what type of gift i want.
    See that's when the fun and relaxing part of the GAME goes away. I play to get away from the real world where I'm held accountable for everything. i hope the person that threatened her neighbors with deletion is happy with the last tip she will ever get from me. I'm glad that a few others feel the same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    Lol. She must think those 2 million coins and 28 gems she has are going going to help her when she retires. I'd love to explain to her that it'd not real money so lighten up.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast