Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident

Side goal disappeared before completed

My side goal disappeared before I finish completing it! I tried to contact support and I get an error message.

Nightclub Owner
    Did you get this issue resolved?

Rhino Keeper

RS:Coffee shop

I downloaded RS:Coffee shop on my android device but it is just not starting.I tried hard but it shows same irritating msg-"O Darn!You r not connected to internet.Pls try later."
    Coffee shop has no other version also to download other than 1.5.5.8....
    Storm8 can u help me

Rhino Keeper
    Yehhhh!!!
    I dont just believe this.I was trying to start my new RS game anyhow right from mrng.Its evening now n my game started working....i m very happy:-):-):-)

Nightclub Owner
    The thing is, the themed version of the app are very old and haven't been updated in ages - the company recommends all players use the most current and updated version of the games for the best playing.

So long as you continue to run the older versions you're likely to have connectivity issues and a host of other issues such as rollbacks, random shut downs and sync problems which is why I recommend you not participate in events when logged in to older versions of the app. You're more likely to experience sync errors that will negate your goal progress with these nonupdated versions. Even if you don't regularly experience issues, it only takes once to make goals a headache for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The thing is, the themed version of the app are very old and haven't been updated in ages - the company recommends all players use the most current and updated version of the games for the best playing.

So long as you continue to run the older versions you're likely to have connectivity issues and a host of other issues such as rollbacks, random shut downs and sync problems which is why I recommend you not participate in events when logged in to older versions of the app. You're more likely to experience sync errors that will negate your goal progress with these nonupdated versions. Even if you don't regularly experience issues, it only takes once to make goals a headache for you.
    Ok...thankyou for this...i will take care about this...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Ok...thankyou for this...i will take care about this...
    AnnirasSweets is correct. Storm8 recommends players use the latest regular game version, not seasonal version. For Android platform, you can download the seasonal version to get the seasonal items in your game and then switch over to regular version.

What's with all the mistake

When will they fix the Sydney oven and barnyard oven????

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstarr31 View Post
    When will they fix the Sydney oven and barnyard oven????
    Updates will be posted in their respective threads.

Exclamation New bug?! Oven parts

The Fairgrounds Swirl is asking for the wrong parts in my game. Instead of the reddish card and purple screw is asking for the previous fryer parts. Is anyone else having the same problem?