View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    laughing out loud with forum posts.. pity no time to comment but sure is funny with all the missing pieces! and potholes!
    anyone has a stapler to give this pepperknot guy to keep his documents together so he can do it by himself?
    oh yes.. forgot he has ghost hands..
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    do we inly get werewolves from cows, because I'm still getting will pages after the use of them to upgrade?
    As far as we can tell only cows spawn werewolves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    laughing out loud with forum posts.. pity no time to comment but sure is funny with all the missing pieces! and potholes!
    anyone has a stapler to give this pepperknot guy to keep his documents together so he can do it by himself?
    oh yes.. forgot he has ghost hands..
    Perhaps Jeanne Pierre Pfefferknot was kicked in the head by one of the family's Pfefferknot Ponies. His frontal lobe suffered injury and thus his organizational s****s were impaired. This deficit carried over into the afterlife. Poor soul!

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I wish the builder's guild would house all the skins we earn, then when we want to change a building we go in and say okay here's 1k gold pls go paint my castle to this skin that I earned in so and so event. I really do like the gothic look, but I think there should be a thing in builder's guild to let us once we earn it, we own the know-how to repaint any buildings that can be redone. No destruction of buildings, just goth, toady, original, (future designs).

What is the point of builder's guild, and toad items dropping, if now we have to destroy buildings that don't even link together! If this is the way it is then I want the option in builder's guild to turn the toad decor drops off until I'm ready to start collecting again for toad building skins.

Plus it seems if the workshops are one original and one goth, if I scroll to oh man what's at the end like rope or something, in regular. I have to redo all that laggy scrolling in the goth because they're not linked do you know what I mean. If it was the same both original, then it'd bookmark it, so when I went to the second original it'd be at that spot.

I gave up on ghost knight, how am I supposed to do that plus tomb. Too stressful. If I want stress I'll go try walking around my house without falling on my face or go try making a phone call.
    Thanks for posting this! I feel the same about the buildings. I don’t want to have to buy the workshop again (when the season is over) after I already owned it to begin with.

I’m gonna have to give up on the ghost knight as well since now I’ll need to fight the werewolf to make 45 total ghost ale to Level 10. That’s 90 werewolves since the darn thing only drops 1 ash at a time!
    Now if S8 could change the token drop to a guarantee each time, I *might* be able to get the knight even though I’m barely over half way there. And....half the time the farmhouses are spawning fang beasts
    Come on, S8, 2 monsters at a time during the same goal period!?!?!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    do we inly get werewolves from cows, because I'm still getting will pages after the use of them to upgrade?
    you'll need them again to craft the 'new will' in goal 7.. just collect and you'll have them when needed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Perhaps Jeanne Pierre Pfefferknot was kicked in the head by one of the family's Pfefferknot Ponies. His frontal lobe suffered injury and thus his organizational s****s were impaired. This deficit carried over into the afterlife. Poor soul!
    LOL!
    now I feel sorry for him..hahaha! but how long was his will? he fotocopied too many pages!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I feel the same about the buildings. I don’t want to have to buy the workshop again (when the season is over) after I already owned it to begin with.

I’m gonna have to give up on the ghost knight as well since now I’ll need to fight the werewolf to make 45 total ghost ale to Level 10. That’s 90 werewolves since the darn thing only drops 1 ash at a time!
    Now if S8 could change the token drop to a guarantee each time, I *might* be able to get the knight even though I’m barely over half way there. And....half the time the farmhouses are spawning fang beasts
    Come on, S8, 2 monsters at a time during the same goal period!?!?!

I see on first page our mod SW has updated post #4 and added more info about the Gothic Buildings.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Actually is there any use of black roses after upgrading the gothic cottage to L7? Will stop collecting from the tomb if there's no use of black roses and enough of the petal. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Does some one have the collection time & drop of the Bone Dire Piglet? And eventually the inventory cards? Just checked, and I not sure I will make it for this one, missing far too many items. I am not "Treated" well with the treat bags!
    Bone Dire Piglet (12hr) drops: Haunted Carriage, Haunted Spire, Haunted Watchtower, Haunted Gazebo, Haunted Path, Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth, Boar Pelt, Boar Tusks,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000197.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39223 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000198.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	39224

I can’t buy haunted stable I didn’t participate last year’s event, so I haven’t. And now see only “limited” post...