View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 116 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Fashion Designer
    Loved this update (so far) and the new items in the tent are great too. So thanks S8. The only negative for me was the 470 teeth that are needed. That's a lot of bear battling a little too much for me ;p
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by familyfriends38 View Post
    Thought I'd be clever but it didn't work. I have a bunch of old traps from past events. Chopped one and it spawned the matching monster but it didn't count as one of my 10 in chapter 8. Oh well. It was amusing to see a desert naga amongst all these bears. It dropped the old materials too. More for Nadine!
    I tried to be clever too. After clearing all ponds and wells, I needed one more monster, so I triggered a troll at the sparring pit. It didn't count either. Really, any monster should count, but apparently it's just bears, and the standard direboars, fangbeasts and skunkupines.

At least it's a good thing the bears count! Lol
    71 more teeth and I'll be ready to fight boars again so I can restock pelts.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am having a problem in the news window, where we get our messages. When I scroll down the messages, the visitors (or request answerer) name disappears. If I close the window and open it again the names don't come back. So I can't see who answered requests. They come back if I restart the game. Anyone else having this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This has been an issue since last year sometime. It only occurs during times when we have requests coming in. A force close will resolve it temporarily until more nbr requests are answered & hit the newsfeed again.

***So now S8 over the next several days is the time to figure this one out & fix it. ***
    I have been having this problem for a while, probably sice sometime last year as meme said. However, it is not just during the requests are coming in for me. Almost everyday the visitors names disappear at some point.

If you're level 31+ and haven't spawned Dire Boars in your Kingdom yet, please follow #33 in the Story Outline Guide to complete the Goals in your Kingdom Goals and get the Dire Boars.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you guys for all of your feedback on the event. Light and Dark Wisps will now drop more frequently from the 'Venture to the Forest" adventure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you're level 31+ and haven't spawned Dire Boars in your Kingdom yet, please follow #33 in the Story Outline Guide to complete the Goals in your Kingdom Goals and get the Dire Boars.
    And forget about completing this quest... you'll never have enough time to complete those and find enough dire boars.

I'm hoping when the pelts are required the spawn rate will increase because I have ONLY been collecting/chopping/clearing known dire boar spawn items for 14 hours today. I have only spawned 1. With 8 pelts to go, it doesn't look good.

Can someone please list the monsters they know will count in Chapter 8? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thank you guys for all of your feedback on the event. Light and Dark Wisps will now drop more frequently from the 'Venture to the Forest" adventure.
    Can I have some of my simple feasts and swords back please (not really kidding, so many resources wasted) ?

Rhino Keeper
    I've asked over 359 people for scrolls over 6 hrs ago and have only 3 scrolls. There is something really wrong with that. My message says that 9 neighbors have helped with your request....so why is the count only 3?
    Last edited by gracelinda; 05-11-17 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    And forget about completing this quest... you'll never have enough time to complete those and find enough dire boars.

I'm hoping when the pelts are required the spawn rate will increase because I have ONLY been collecting/chopping/clearing known dire boar spawn items for 14 hours today. I have only spawned 1. With 8 pelts to go, it doesn't look good.

Can someone please list the monsters they know will count in Chapter 8? Thanks.
    Fangbeast
    Skunkupine
    Glimmer Golem
    Dire Boar
    Yellow Skunkupine
    Green Fangbeast
    Blue Dire Boar
    Purple Glimmer Golem
    Frizzly Bear

Executive Chef
    Thanks Pika.