View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 116 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

I didn't get anything either, I've been going on adventures as soon as they finish all day. Lucky thing I've been stocked up on simple feast, it's the swords I've been having trouble keeping up to.

Just a reminder...the tiny terrarium and the little Fire pit from previous storybooks are both great sources of iron ore. They are both 1x1 and have a 2 hour timer. Very helpful when crafting lots of longswords!

Also don't forget to check the autumn raccoons and skunku-pets for wheat.
    The harvest pergola for a chance at flour, bread, maybe grits(?), and possibly even a ready made simple feast!
    The food shelter for bread.
    The milk and dairy trades for bread and grits.
    The frog prince, level 5 horse track & jousting arena, Thurston's fort, and knights hall for ready made long swords.

These aren't guaranteed drops, of course. But they happen often enough to make it worth the energy IMHO. I'm sure there are probably others I've missed, but those are my go-to collections.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm stuck on 2. Visited Library twice, still no book. Did not auto complete for me. Is this a bug? Or just keep trying? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Just a reminder...the tiny terrarium and the little Fire pit from previous storybooks are both great sources of iron ore. They are both 1x1 and have a 2 hour timer. Very helpful when crafting lots of longswords!

Also don't forget to check the autumn raccoons and skunku-pets for wheat.
    The harvest pergola for a chance at flour, bread, maybe grits(?), and possibly even a ready made simple feast!
    The food shelter for bread.
    The milk and dairy trades for bread and grits.
    The frog prince, level 5 horse track & jousting arena, Thurston's fort, and knights hall for ready made long swords.

These aren't guaranteed drops, of course. But they happen often enough to make it worth the energy IMHO. I'm sure there are probably others I've missed, but those are my go-to collections.
    Oh thank you! I totally forgot about the tiny terrarium! I am dangerously low on ore!

Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    Oh thank you! I totally forgot about the tiny terrarium! I am dangerously low on ore!
    YW! It's real name is Mantiwort Terrarium, in case someone is trying to find it in inventory. I had to go back to the game to check. Lol.

The clock tower also has a chance of dropping ore. And don't forget iron rich rocks. A few coins and 8 chops, for a decent amount of ore. (I recommend parking a bear to avoid dire boars while chopping rocks)

7 adventures - 2 whisps... frustrating :-/

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So I'm stuck on 2. Visited Library twice, still no book. Did not auto complete for me. Is this a bug? Or just keep trying? Thanks
    Mine dropped on the 1st visit, but never went into inventory. So I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. Hopefully someone else who shares your experience will be able to help more. In the meantime, I'd keep trying. Hope it drops soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my 3rd adventure to collect light n dark wisps so far NONE have registered and ave got no wisps?? What's going on? I can't move on untill this part is done? Can someone plz explain whats going on. Tnx

Rhino Keeper
    It did drop on first visit, but never autocompleted.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    if your post contains feedback about the event, your post has been / will be moved to the Suggestion forum - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-s-Tale-event.